Rising use of additives in food & beverage production has spurred the utilization of pH control/salts and products. Key role of pH control/salts in increasing the binding properties of products, coupled with a growing demand for natural additives, will further extend the application of pH control/salts in the global food & beverage industry. Fact.MR’s latest forecast study projects that ...
Fact.MR’s report on Global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market Insights
In a recent business intelligence study, Fact.MR presents the nitty-gritty of the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market 2018–2027 as the stipulated timeframe. The business report highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Further, all the market shares associated with the market as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Key Stakeholders of the Global Market
As the environmental regulations regarding exhaust emission tighten, automotive giants are trying to align their products to meet the global emission standards. M&A activities and adoption of smart strategies such as international competitiveness, race to the bottom, or early mover advantage, automotive OEMs of catalytic converter devices have successfully established their positions in the global market. For instance, BASF Catalyst had acquired catalytic converter technology from Engelhard Corp. and has recently celebrated manufacturing of its 400 millionth automotive catalytic converter at Huntsville, Alabama site.
Key stakeholders in the global automotive catalytic converter devices are Benteler International AG, Tenneco Inc., Faurecia SA, BASF Catalysts, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, MagnettiMarelliSPA, Clean Diesel Technologies and Katcon among others.
Request Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=694
The Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market?
- How does the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2027?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Electrification of Automotive Industry to Obstruct Market Growth
With the aim to reduce harmful substances in exhaust emissions and to exploit sustainable energy sources, development of electric vehicles is very well received across the globe. As major industry titans have seriously implemented manufacturing of electric and hybrid electric vehicles, roads of major world regions are increasingly driving the same vehicles. As these vehicles do not use fuel source for energy, they exempt the use of catalytic converters. With the increased adoption of electric vehicles, market for catalytic converter devices may experience timid growth.
Request for table of contents on this report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=694
Crucial insights in the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market
- Basic overview of the Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Automotive Catalytic Converter Devices Market market stakeholders.
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.
For more information on this report, please visit: https://www.factmr.com/report/694/automotive-catalytic-converter-devices-market
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852