Cosmetics & personal care accounts for the majority of the demand for 1,3 butanediol. The industry has shown fast paced growth in the recent years owing to a rise in population and increase in per capita spending, thereby driving expansion in the 1,3 butanediol market. With regard to revenue, the global 1,3 butanediol market is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast p...
A latest report published by Fact.MR takes into account the dyes and pigments market from a global as well as local viewpoint. The dyes and pigments market registered a value of 11,200,000 tons in 2018. Further, the dyes and pigments market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period 2018-2027.
In this global dyes and pigments market study, the following years are considered to project the market footprint:
- History Year: 2013 – 2017
- Base Year: 2013
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Year: 2018 – 2027
After reading the dyes and pigments market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global dyes and pigments market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total dyes and pigments market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global dyes and pigments market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the dyes and pigments market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each dyes and pigments market player.
Get Customize Sample Copy of Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2301
The dyes and pigments market report covers the following regions:
- North America (Canada, US)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico)
- Europe (NORDIC, UK)
- APEJ (China, India)
On the basis of product type, the dyes and pigments market report considers the following segments:
On the basis of end-use, the dyes and pigments market report includes:
- Protective & Marine
Prominent dyes and pigments market players covered in the report contain:
- Cloverdale Paint Inc.
- Kelly-Moore Paint Co., Inc.
- Shawcor Ltd.
- Dunn-Edwards Corporation
- Nippon Paint (USA)
The behavior pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been analyzed in the dyes and pigments market report comprehensively. In addition, the research encompasses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each dyes and pigments market vendor in an in-depth manner.
The dyes and pigments market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the dyes and pigments market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global dyes and pigments market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global dyes and pigments market?
- What opportunities are available for the dyes and pigments market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global dyes and pigments market?
Ask Industry Professional about Concerned Report from here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2301
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.