Cannabis has become the buzz word in the beverage industry, and mainstream companies are already taking strides in the CBD- and/or THC-infused drinks landscape. According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global sales of cannabis infused drinks will surpass US$ 200 Mn in 2019.
Click Here To Access The Sample Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3383
While the legalization of marijuana in over 10 states of the U.S. sparked a wave of innovative product launches in the edibles space, the second wave of recreational marijuana legalization resulted in a lawful emergence and proliferation of cannabis infused beverages – alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report examines the operating pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been examined in detail.
Important regions covered in the Cannabis Infused Drinks market report include:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report takes into consideration the following segments by product type:
• Non Alcoholic
End-User Preference Remains High for CBD Cannabis Infused Drinks
The demand for CBD-based cannabis infused drinks is growing significantly among canna-curious novice users who want discreet, convenient, and controlled dose of cannabis. Although both THC and CBD cannabis infused drinks contain a plethora of medicinal and therapeutic benefits, the benefits of the latter and its non-psychoactive property continue to attract more enthusiasts. With a capacity to create a ‘high’ without any health risks that are associated with smoking is adding considerably to the sales of CBD-based cannabis infused drinks. This study estimates that gains from CBD cannabis infused drinks will continue to comparatively larger in the market.
View Full Report@:- https://www.factmr.com/report/3383/cannabis-infused-drinks-market
Buy the report at a discounted rate!!! Exclusive offer!!!
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report offers a plethora of insights which include:
• Changing consumption pattern among individuals globally.
• Historical and future progress of the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market.
• Region-wise and country-wise segmentation of the Cannabis Infused Drinks market to understand the revenue, and growth lookout in these areas.
• Accurate Year-on-Year growth of the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market.
• Important trends, including proprietary technologies, ecological conservation, and globalization affecting the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market.
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report answers important questions which include:
• Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Cannabis Infused Drinks in xx industry?
• How will the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market grow over the forecast period?
• Which end use industry is set to become the leading consumer of Cannabis Infused Drinks by 2029?
• What manufacturing techniques are involved in the production of the Cannabis Infused Drinks?
• Which regions are the Cannabis Infused Drinks market players targeting to channelize their production portfolio?
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3383
Fact.MR study offers a long-term perspective of the cannabis infused drinks market for the period, 2019 to 2029. The cannabis infused drinks market is projected to register a CAGR of nearly 38% through 2029.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a multi- disciplinary approach to extract information about various industries. Our analysts perform thorough primary and secondary research to gather data associated with the market. With modern industrial and digitalization tools, we provide avant-garde business ideas to our clients. We address clients living in across parts of the world with our 24/7 service availability.