Rapid growth in emerging economies has culminated in a rise in per-capita disposable income and changing customer tastes and preferences. However, people have become well-aware of the ills of excessive alcohol consumption in ‘binge-drinking’ fests. Therefore, they are seeking out beverages with a lower alcohol content and the sparkling wine market is perfectly placed to reap the benefits of this shift in consumption pattern.
Get sample Copy of this Report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=174
Sparkling wine is equally desired by both the millennial generation, the geriatric population, and every demographic sandwiched between these two extremes. In addition, companies involved in the sparkling wine market are experimenting with newer packaging technologies such as bag-in-box and can designs to improve usability and enhance the aesthetic appeal of sparkling wine.
The sparkling wine market is likely to be worth more than US$ 43 billion by the end of the forecast period – registering a modest CAGR of 2.5%.
Key findings of the Sparkling Wine market study:
• Regional breakdown of the Sparkling Wine market based on predefined taxonomy.
• Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Sparkling Wine vendors in detail.
• Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Sparkling Wine market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
• Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
• Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Sparkling Wine market.
A full report can be accessed from here – https://www.factmr.com/report/174/sparkling-wine-market
On the basis of Body Type, the Sparkling Wine market study consists of:
• Light Bodied
• Medium Bodied
On the basis of Sales Channel, the Sparkling Wine market study incorporates:
• Modern Trade
• Grocery Store
• Convenience Store
• Other Retail Format
On the basis of region, the Sparkling Wine market study contains:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
Key players analyzed in the Sparkling Wine market study:
E&J Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Pernod Ricard SA, Bronco Wine Company, Treasury Wine Estates, Accolade Wines Australia Limited, The Wine Group LLC, Casella Family Brands, Viña Concha y Toro SA, and Caviro.
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=174
Queries addressed in the Sparkling Wine market report:
• How has the global Sparkling Wine market grown over the historic period of 2012-2016?
• Why are the Sparkling Wine market players targeting region for increased product sales?
• What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Sparkling Wine market?
• Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Sparkling Wine market?
• What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Sparkling Wine market?
Limited discount offer!!! Purchase the report by today!!!
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.