In a recent market study published by Fact.MR, the current and future prospects of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market are thoroughly analyzed. Further, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the various factors that are likely to control the growth trajectory of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market in the upcoming years. In addition, a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the various market segments is enclosed in the report and accurately represented in the form of tables, graphs, and figures.
The report indicates that the Electric Vehicle Battery Market is expected to register a CAGR growth of ~XX% over the forecast period and reach a value of ~US$XX by the end of 2017 to 2022. The report elaborates on the micro and macro-economic factors that are projected to influence the growth of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market in the upcoming years.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3587
Essential Findings of the Report
- Factors that are likely to impede the growth of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market over the forecast period 2017 to 2022
- Competition analysis that provides intricate details related to the business prospects of leading market players
- Major trends influencing the dynamics of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market
- Y-o-Y growth of each market segment
- Pricing strategies of various market players in the Electric Vehicle Battery Market
Important questions pertaining to the Electric Vehicle Battery Market catered to in the report:
- What is the projected revenue generated by some prominent market players in the Electric Vehicle Battery Market?
- What are the prospects of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market in region 1?
- What is the scope for innovation in the Electric Vehicle Battery Market?
- How have government policies impacted the dynamics of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market in various regions?
- Which region has the highest concentration of tier 1 companies?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3587
- In May 2019, Panasonic Corporation, a leading player in electric vehicle battery market, announced the launch of ‘Nymbus’ – the first of its kind smart EV charging service in India. The new service, designed and developed to cater the growing Indian mobility market, combines various physical components such as charging stations, telematics systems, and others with virtual components including AI, cloud service, and analytics to deliver one stop solution.
- In April 2019, Robert Bosch GmbH announced that it has formed an alliance with the Swedish manufacturer of fuel-cell stacks – Powercell Sweden AB. Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to make the polymer-electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cells ready for production and use in commercial trucks and cars.
Founded in 1939, Toshiba Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and has operations worldwide. The company is organized into for main groupings including the Digital Products Group, the Electronics Devices Group, the Social Infrastructure Group, and the Home Appliances Group. Toshiba’s line of SCiB™
rechargeable batteries offer the benefits of high energy density and rapid recharging, making important contributions to promoting the spread of electric vehicles.
Delphi Automotive PLC (Aptiv)
Founded in 1994, Delphi Automotive PLC is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has renamed itself Aptiv in December 2017. Aptiv offers an extensive EV/HEV product portfolio with a complete range of E/E architecture systems and components for every high power and high voltage application.
Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
Established in 1970, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. is based in Yongin, South Korea, and specializes in manufacturing and sales of batteries worldwide. The company operates through three main segments including Chemicals, Electronic Materials, and Energy, and also offers a range of prismatic lithium-ion battery cells, battery modules and battery packs.
LG Chem Ltd.
Founded in 1947, LG Chem Ltd. is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and engages in the basic materials and chemicals, IT and electronic materials, energy solution, advanced materials, and life sciences businesses. The company specializes in supplying high-performance and quality batteries for electric vehicles to the global automobile manufacturers.
Established in 1949, Denso Corporation is based in Aichi Prefecture, Japan and operates in various regions around the world. In addition to automotive components, service parts and accessories, the company offers a range of product for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Parallel hybrid powertrains continue to account for relatively large sales of electric vehicle batteries, with nearly 70% share in 2018. Sales of these batteries remain driven by increasing use of parallel hybrid powertrains in EVs and HEVs, as they eliminate the inefficiency of converting mechanical power to electricity and increase efficiency for highway driving.
Electric vehicle battery market gains also remain significant from passenger cars, with sales in 2022 estimated to exceed US$ 33,000 million.
The Fact.MR study on electric vehicle battery market provides industry-based intelligence and in-depth insights into the global market. To carry out a detailed analysis on the growth of electric vehicle battery market for the period, 2017-2022, a unique methodology and holistic approach have been adapted.
An elaborate and complete secondary research is followed by a thorough primary research, to obtain valuable information about historical and current growth parameters of the electric vehicle battery market.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3587
Why Purchase from Fact.MR?
- Data gathered by interviewing product development managers, CEO’s, marketing executives, and other individuals affiliated to the Electric Vehicle Battery Market
- Round the clock customer service to address client queries
- Systematic, efficient, and result-oriented approach towards curating market reports
- We offer business intelligence reports for a range of industrial verticals
- Tailor-made reports available to fulfill the requirements of our clients