The airport retailing consumer electronics market is foreseen to expand at a significant pace with global revenues crossing US$ 1,700 Mn in 2017, according to a new study. Traditionally pervasive as transportation service facilities, airports are now witnessing an influx of retail outlets for consumer electronics products. The shift in customer perspective toward airports as a retail destination continues to influence the growth of the airport retailing consumer electronics market.
Download PDF Sample with Latest Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2218
Fact.MR envisages that prospects for consumer electronics in airports are expected to remain promising, with the airport retailing consumer electronics market to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% in terms of value throughout the period of forecast, 2018-2028.
Key findings of the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market study:
• Regional breakdown of the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market based on predefined taxonomy.
• Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics vendors in detail.
• Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
• Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
• Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market.
India’s lucrativeness in the airport retailing consumer electronics marketplace is attributed to rising number of air passengers. According to IATA (International Air Transport Association), the air passenger count in India is expected to reach 478 million by 2036. This is expected to present potential opportunities of growth for airport retailing consumer electronics in the coming years. In addition, sales of airport retailing consumer electronics on departure are likely to be on an upswing as compared to sales on arrival in the country. The report forecasts that the sales of airport retailing consumer electronics in India could exceed US$ 250 Mn by 2028.
A full report can be accessed from here – https://www.factmr.com/report/2218/airport-retailing-consumer-electronics-market
On the basis of region, the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market study contains:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
Key players analyzed in the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market study:
• Dufry AG
• Crystal Media
• Royal Capi-Lux (‘Capi’)
• Dubai Duty Free
• Lagardere Travel Retail
• Bahrain Duty Free Shop Complex
• Regstaer Duty Free
Queries addressed in the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market report:
• How has the global Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market grown over the historic period of 2013-2017?
• Why are the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market players targeting region for increased product sales?
• What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market?
• Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market?
• What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Airport Retailing Consumer Electronics market?
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2218
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.