The rising consumer demand for FMCG products, such as cosmetics and adoption of modern agriculture practices for pesticides and various agrochemicals, are few factors contributing to the growth of global amines curing agents market. Amine curing agents are high water solubility and are readily soluble in numerous organic solvents. The amine curing agents are primarily employed in the production of...
The automated storage and retrieval systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the period 2018-2028, according to a report by Fact.MR. North America is likely to maintain its lucrativeness in the automated storage and retrieval systems market, accounting for nearly 30% revenue share of the global market in 2018.
Download PDF Sample with Latest Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1869
The report opines that opportunities will not be limited to developed regions alone; the automated storage and retrieval systems market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan is likely to register the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Key findings of the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market study:
• Regional breakdown of the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market based on predefined taxonomy.
• Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems vendors in detail.
• Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
• Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
• Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market.
On the basis of Type, the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market study consists of:
• Unit-load AS/RS
• Mini-load AS/RS
• Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs)
• Horizontal Carousels
• Vertical Carousels
A full report can be accessed from here – https://www.factmr.com/report/1869/automated-storage-and-retrieval-systems-market
On the basis of end use, the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market study incorporates:
• Food and Beverage
• Electrical and Electronics
• Retail and e-commerce
On the basis of region, the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market study contains:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
Key players analyzed in the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market study:
Daifuku Co., Ltd., Murata Machinery, Ltd., Dematic Corporation, Vanderlande Industries, TGW Logistics Group GmbH, System Logistics Spa, Westfalia Technologies, Inc., Honeywell Intelligrated, Swisslog Holding AG, and Invata Intralogistics, Inc.
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1869
Queries addressed in the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market report:
• How has the global Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market grown over the historic period of 2013-2017?
• Why are the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market players targeting region for increased product sales?
• What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market?
• Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market?
• What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
For Further Insights: http://younggazzate.com