Identity theft protection services have garnered prominence for establishment of a robust monitoring and protection framework, both for individuals as well as business enterprises. An alarming rise of high-profile data breaches resulting in hefty losses is predominantly pushing high-scale deployment of identity theft protection services.
Get sample Copy of this Report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2455
These insights are according to the new report by Fact.MR, which foresees a buoyant outlook for the identity theft protection services market over the forecast period. The identity theft protection services market witnessed an opportunity worth US$ 7,377 Mn in 2018 and will continue its upward spiral in the forthcoming years.
Each segment of the Identity Theft Protection Services market has been individually analyzed on the basis of pricing, distribution, and demand prospect for the following regions:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
The key players in the global Identity Theft Protection Services market report consist of
• LifeLock, Inc. (Symantec)
• Experian Plc
• Equifax, Inc.
• TransUnion LLC
• Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
• Affinion Group
• LexisNexis Risk Solutions Inc.
A full report can be accessed from here – https://www.factmr.com/report/2455/identity-theft-protection-services-market
As per the report, rapid digitization of government records & emergence of electronic IDs have positioned data privacy spectrums in a highly-vulnerable state. With the increasing susceptibility of private data to potential threats, deployment of identity theft protection services are gaining consistent popularity. With people drawn to convenience associated with online shopping, the risk of ecommerce fraud is also increasing, intensifying the scope for large-scale deployment of identity theft protection services.
Credit card fraud, valued at US$ 2,906 Mn in 2018, is likely to be a significant type in parallel to the alarming situation of frauds faced by credit-card holders worldwide. According to the Federal Trade Commission, more than 32% of Americans lodged complaints about credit card frauds in the year 2016, which is double the rate recorded in 2015. Furthermore, escalating inclination toward internet-based financial transactions is spurring the deployment of identity theft protection services for banks and this deployment rate is likely to register promising growth over the forecast period.
Report at a discounted price exclusively!!! Purchase before the offer ends!!!
What insights readers can gather from the Identity Theft Protection Services market report?
• A critical study of the Identity Theft Protection Services market on the basis of segment 1, segment 2 and segment 3.
• Learn the behavior pattern of every Identity Theft Protection Services market player – product launches, expansions, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently.
• Examine and study the progress outlook of the global Identity Theft Protection Services landscape, which includes, revenue, production & consumption and historical & forecast.
• Understand important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends (DROT Analysis).
• Important trends, such as carbon footprint, R&D developments, prototype technologies, and globalization.
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2455
Why Choose Fact.MR?
1. Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
2. Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
3. Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
4. Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
5. Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients