Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global In-Flight Catering market. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2018, and key prospects over the forecast period 2018 – 2026.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections of the In-Flight Catering market, both at global and regional levels. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the In-Flight Catering market.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=945
After reading the In-Flight Catering market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the In-Flight Catering market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The In-Flight Catering market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America
- Latin America
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the In-Flight Catering market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Newrest First Catering Ltd.
- Flying Food Group
- Journey Group Plc.
- DO & CO Aktiengesellschaft
- SATS Ltd.
Request Research Methodology@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=945
In-Flight Catering Market: Main Course to Become Heavy; Beverages to Fizz Up
In-flight catering market growth is largely pushed by the increasing demand for main courses by passengers on-board. One of the main reason for high main course demand is the growing traffic in long-haul flights that have remained instrumental in fuelling demand for in-flight catering services on a large scale. In long haul flights, airlines are providing three course meals with beverages and salads offered as complementary dishes. This factor has significantly raised the demand for main courses, given their packaged benefits.
Albeit at a low revenue base as compared to main courses, beverages are expected to witness substantial demand among customers, particularly millennials and kids. This aspect coupled with increasing number of millennials travelling via air route has pushed the consumption of beverages in airlines, in turn spearheading the in-flight catering market during the period of forecast.
Exclusive offer!!! Get the full report at a discounted rate!!!
The global In-Flight Catering market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Some important questions that the In-Flight Catering market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the In-Flight Catering market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the In-Flight Catering market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
Get Full Access of the Report@ https://www.factmr.com/report/945/in-flight-catering-market
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Unit No: AU-01-H
Gold Tower (AU)
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates