Cosmetics & personal care accounts for the majority of the demand for 1,3 butanediol. The industry has shown fast paced growth in the recent years owing to a rise in population and increase in per capita spending, thereby driving expansion in the 1,3 butanediol market. With regard to revenue, the global 1,3 butanediol market is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast p...
Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global Quarter Sawn Flooring market. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2018, and key prospects over the forecast period 2018 – 2027.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections of the Quarter Sawn Flooring market, both at global and regional levels. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the Quarter Sawn Flooring market.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=644
After reading the Quarter Sawn Flooring market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Quarter Sawn Flooring market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The Quarter Sawn Flooring market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Request Research Methodology@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=644
Demand for Engineered Wood Flooring to Impact Sale of Quarter Sawn Flooring in the Coming Years
Engineered wood flooring is witnessing higher demand in the construction industry, owing to its various benefits. It offers high resistance against moisture owing to presence of additional layers wherein the grain is at 90 degree angle making it impossible for the wood to shrink or swell. In addition, on engineered flooring, different effects can be achieves via techniques such as sawing, planning, brushing and smoking.
Engineered hardwood for quarter sawn flooring is expected to witness increased adoption as ideal flooring material. Regulatory bodies have recommended the use of engineered wood flooring over solid wood. For instance, the US Department of Energy has recommended the use of engineered wood with a view to reduce wood shrinking or cracking owing to drying effects of heat. Also, the National Wood Flooring Association has recommended engineered quarter sawn flooring for radiant heating owing to its dimensional stability. Also, it has suggested the use American Cherry, North American Oak, and American Walnut as ideal wood species for engineered quarter sawn flooring. This is expected to positively influence the sale of quarter sawn flooring in the years to follow.
Exclusive offer!!! Get the full report at a discounted rate!!!
The global Quarter Sawn Flooring market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Some important questions that the Quarter Sawn Flooring market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Quarter Sawn Flooring market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Quarter Sawn Flooring market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
Get Full Access of the Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/644/quarter-sawn-flooring-market
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Unit No: AU-01-H
Gold Tower (AU)
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates