Polymer seals find wide application across industries such as transportation equipment, automotive, aircraft, railroad, machinery, marine, electronics, healthcare, oil & gas, and various others. Fluoro-rubber (FKM) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) are the most widely-used materials as far as polymer seals are concerned. Demand is especially high from sectors such as transportation equipment and oil & gas, and these two sectors are set to lead over the coming years as well.
Click HERE to Get Synopsis of the Report – https://www.factmr.com/report/586/polymer-seals-market
Shift in trade winds has been observed over the past-half decade where a number of industries have been opening production facilities in South Asia and East Asia. Low labour cost and effective incentives to shift the cost curves to lower side of production have attracted European manufacturers in setting up their plants in the region.
European companies dealing in automotive, healthcare, equipment manufacturing, and others have created a strong footprint in developing nations. This is set to enhance demand for polymer seals in the region as they are widely used across these industries.
As per Fact.MR analysis, the global polymer seals market is set to experience a healthy CAGR of close to 6% throughout the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=586
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global polymer seals market is anticipated to add 1.7X times value by 2031.
- Oil & gas end-use expected to capture highest share and is set to create US$ 5.5 Bn opportunity over the forecast period.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic seals are the fastest-growing types, owing to rapid growth of inclusion in transportation equipment end use across the globe.
- Europe is set to dominate market revenue in 2021 and is expected to gain 137 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- The aftermarket sales channel is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 2 Bn over the forecast period, but lose 173 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- East Asia and South Asia & Oceania are key regional market expected to grow at a high pace over the long term and gain 227 BPS and 98 BPS, respectively, by 2031.
- As far as countries are concerned, the market in Germany, China, and India is set to expand at over 7% CAGR, each, through 2031.
- Due to the onset of COVID-19, the market saw a dismal growth rate of -2.6% in 2020.
“Rising spending in research & development to bring future growth possibilities for manufacturers from various end-use sectors,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for Methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=586
Fragmented High Potential Market: Competition Tuning Factor
Key manufacturers of polymer seals are Saint Gobain, SKF AB, Eriks NV, Trelleborg, Bal Seal, Meggit, Parker Hannifin, Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd., DLI Seals Ltd., Greene-Tweed, Herzog Dichtungen AG, SHS-Dichtungen-GmbH, Specialised Polymer Engineering Ltd., TRP Polymer Solutions Ltd., Chesterton, Carco, and Novotema. The market is fragmented with a number of manufacturers positioned in tier-2 and tier-3, aggregately capturing more than 75% of the market share.
Rising potential of polymer seals is set to create avenues for tier-2 and tier-3 players over the long-run forecast period. Moreover, ease of manufacturing polymer seals with minor technical barriers will encourage new players to enter this market space.
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=586
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates