Riboflavin Kinase Market: Overview and Dynamics
Riboflavin Kinase is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body. In enzymology, Riboflavin Kinase is an enzyme that works as catalysis for ATP. Riboflavin is known as Vitamin B2 and is converted into flavin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD) by riboflavin kinase and FMN adenylyltransferase, respectively.
The best way to get this vitamin is by eating foods that are rich in riboflavin. Riboflavin Kinase is found in eggs, nuts, dairy products, meats, broccoli, brewer’s yeast, Brussel sprouts, wheat germ, wild rice, mushrooms, soybeans, green leafy vegetables These are the critical co-factors for metabolism leading to energy generation because of this property Riboflavin Kinase provides instant energy and used in dietary supplements, animal feeding and food additives. Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin that is flushed out of the body daily, so it must be restored each day.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5859
and whole-grain and enriched cereals and bread. Riboflavin Kinase is widely available in the form of Multivitamin/ Multimineral supplements.
Riboflavin Kinase Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trend analysis
- The decline in the use of Riboflavin Kinase sources like dairy products, green vegetables, nuts and wild rice amongst young people give a hike in the demand for Riboflavin Kinase supplement. It acts as metabolic boosters helps to promote good health. It plays an important role in energy metabolism, and for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Deficiency of Riboflavin Kinase can cause anemia, sore throat, mouth or lip sores, and inflammation of the skin and swelling of soft tissue in the mouth. These symptoms can show up after just a few days of deficiency. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is also important for eye health. According to the University of Michigan, this vitamin is needed to protect glutathione, which is an important antioxidant in the eye.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) reports that eating a diet rich in riboflavin kinase can lower the risk of developing cataracts. Taking supplements containing riboflavin Kinase may also help prevent cataracts.
- The Riboflavin kinase market is operated by the demand for Riboflavin Kinase charged supplements and their multipurpose uses. Riboflavin Kinase is highly consumed with medicines because of the increased vitamin deficiency found in most adults and toddlers.
- Riboflavin Kinase plays an important role in animal feeding industries as a growth promoter. As riboflavin kinase has high collagen content so it is also used to nourish the skin and hair, due to which it is highly used in cosmetic products. . In addition, uses Riboflavin Kinase or vitamin B2 reduces the risk of preeclampsia during pregnancy. This factor also generates a demand for Riboflavin Kinase and helps the market to grow.
For Entire List Of Market Players, Request For TOC Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5859
COVID-19 Impact Insights on Riboflavin Kinase Market:
COVID-19 pandemic has forced all the countries to impose lockdowns and strict social distancing measures across the globe, flattening the global economic curve. This as a result has disrupted almost every market and the Riboflavin Kinase market has also been affected. COVID-19 pandemic has presented massive disruptions in the demand-supply equilibrium across multiple industries, leading towards economic losses at a global level. The cycles like assembling, improvement, and circulation of proteins have halted because of shutdowns, which will affect the worldwide deals of the compounds. But COVID-19 increased the awareness about healthy and nutritional food.
The post-pandemic period is required to observe extraordinary flood in the utilization of the Riboflavin Kinase, which will at last drive the development of the market during the figure time frame. Rebuilding of interest for food, natural segments, and beautifying agents demonstrates a rewarding climate for the development of the Riboflavin Kinase market after the finish of the viral flare-up. Moreover, major parts in the worldwide Riboflavin Kinase market are zeroing in on the foundation of joint efforts and organizations to convey unrivalled quality items on the lookout.
The Riboflavin Kinase market will be witnessing rapid growth due to the increasing demand for processed food, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) based supplement in the country and wide applications of the Riboflavin Kinase in the processed food industry. Moreover, innovation in food technology in the country and the increasing awareness about better-quality products, being manufactured by utilizing Riboflavin Kinase, are further driving the market.
Segmentation Analysis of Riboflavin Kinase Market:
The global Riboflavin Kinase Market is segmented into five categories: Product grade, source, application, form and region.
On the basis of product grade, the Riboflavin Kinase market has been segmented as follows:
- Feed grade
- Food grade
- Pharma grade
- Supplement grade
On the basis of source, the Riboflavin Kinase market has been segmented as follows:
- Organ meats (kidney, liver)
- Dairy products (milk, butter)
- Green vegetables
- Grains and cereals
- Bacteria (Brevibacterium ammoniagenes)
On the basis of end-use/ application, the Riboflavin Kinase market has been segmented as follows:
- Food additives
- Animal feeding
- Health supplements
- Cosmetic & personal use
On the basis of product form, Riboflavin Kinase market has been segmented as follows:
- Liquid form
- Powder form
On the basis of geographic regions, the Riboflavin Kinase market is segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Riboflavin Kinase Market: Regional Outlook
Based on regional segmentation, the report “Riboflavin Kinase Market” takes into account six prominent regions including North America, Europe, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania and Middle East & Africa.
North America has maintained the leading place in the riboflavin Kinase market, owing to the fastest urbanization & industrialization, product development & technological innovations. In addition, it is also found that increasing the health awareness among people, the rise in per-capita income in North America and the multipurpose uses of Riboflavin Kinase is the dominant key factor which boosts the growth of the riboflavin kinase market in the US market.
The increment in vitamin deficiency in natural Western diets is higher, especially in senior adults. Dairy products like milk and butter are the prominent source of Vitamin B2 and these products are very rare in the North American food markets, which is more likely to give a positive impact on the overall need of the Riboflavin Kinase market.
The Asia-Pacific region is witnessed to have the fastest-growing market of riboflavin kinase and is also expected to have a high demand from the consumer end during the forecasting period.
Riboflavin Kinase Market: Key Players
The global riboflavin market is competitive and fragmented in nature because of the presence of many regional and domestic players.
- NB Group
- Hubei Guangji Pharmaceutical
- Ningxia Qiyuan Pharma
- Hebei Shengxue Dacheng
- Xinfa Pharmaceutical
Gain complete access to the report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5859/S
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates