Automobile manufacturers are providing advanced infotainment systems, steering-mounted controls, central controllers, gesture control system, heads-up display, etc., to enhance safety, comfort, and convenience. Automobile manufacturers are constantly upgrading their offerings to meet the ever-evolving demands of end-users.
According to the latest research from Fact.MR, the global automotive smart display market is anticipated to witness steady growth, reaching close to US$ 6,480 million revenue by the end of 2022. The market is expected to reflect steady CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. The growing demand for advanced functions including connected car services and driver assistance features are driving the growth of automotive smart display. Below are the few insights on the future direction of automotive smart display systems market.
Prominent Leading Players in the Global Market for Automotive Smart Display
- Alpine Electronics
- AU Optronics Corp.
- Continental AG.
- DENSO Corp.
- Japan Display Inc.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=251
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Automotive Smart Display Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global automotive smart display market throughout 2017 to 2022. By the end of 2022, Europe is projected to reach nearly US$ 1,710 million value. Increasing demand for comfort, convenience and safety in automobiles is contributing towards the growth of Europe automotive smart display market.
- North America is anticipated to be the second most lucrative region in the global automotive smart display market. The region is poised to showcase moderate growth during the forecast period.
- The demand for 6-10 inches smart displays is the highest. This segment will continue to remain lucrative during the forecast period.
- LCD smart display technology will gain momentum, reaching nearly US$ 2,400 million revenue by the end of 2022.
- Advanced Instrument Cluster Display and Center Stack Touchscreen Display will collectively account for two-fifth of revenue share on global revenues by 2017 end.
- Light commercial vehicles are projected to emerge as the largest segment by vehicle type. Heavy commercial vehicles will also emerge as the second largest users of the automotive smart display.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583