UV cured adhesives are considered to be a key component in the manufacturing of electronics products. In the past half-decade, UV cured adhesives have gained traction in the RFID inlays market owing to RFID manufacturers’ inclination towards fast curing adhesives to support rapid assembly lines. Apart from RFID manufacturing lines, UV cured adhesives have found a prominent role in the manufacturing of various electronics goods such as mobile phone boards, motherboards of computers, and others, which is set to provide a long-term stance to the market. The medical industry also captures a significant market space owing to the need for inculcation of UV cured adhesives for manufacturing medical equipment such as ventilators, ECGs, and other equipment essential for day-to-day clinical operations.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1188
The UV cured adhesives market is anticipated to expand at a strong CAGR of 7.5% over the evaluated forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key Takeaways from UV Cured Adhesives Market
- Acrylic resin type captures nearly 38% of the global UV cured adhesives market.
- Medical application is the fastest-growing segment in the UV cured adhesives market, owing to integration in manufacturing essential lifesaving equipment such as ventilators.
- Electronics application is set to dominate the market revenue in 2020, but is expected to lose 350 BPS in its market share by 2030.
- The packaging application end use segment is anticipated to lose around 308 BPS during the forecast period of 2020-2030
- Europe holds a leading share in the global UV cured adhesives market, of which, Germany leads as far as demand is concerned.
- Over the next ten years, East Asia is set to capture a prominent share in the global UV cured adhesives market.
- Even though trade restrictions and lockdowns have reduced demand for UV cured adhesives, their use in making ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic has been an important factor.
“There is the higher price elasticity of demand for tier-3 manufacturers, owing to price differentiation,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Price Factor to Remain Game Changer in Market
The UV cured adhesives market is highly fragmented in nature, with key players in this space, such as Denka Corporation, 3M, Delo Adhesives, Henkel Adhesives, Avery Dennison, Dow Chemicals, Dymax Corporation, Sartomer, Master Bond, Permabond, Arkema, and others. Companies with lower price points have an edge over branded products and will gain the market share of key players such as Henkel, Dow and 3M. Dymax and Delo, being low-capital firms having competitive pricing and products.
More Valuable Insights on UV Cured Adhesives Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global UV cured adhesives market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the UV cured adhesives market on the basis of resin (silicone, urethane, acrylic, epoxy, and others), form (solid and liquid), and application (optical uses, electronics, medical, packaging, and others), across six major regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583