Humidity indicator cards contain a moisture sensitive chemical, usually cobalt dioxide, which changes their color from blue to pink for indicating the humidity levels.
In addition, these indicating cards are light in weight, inexpensive, and licensed, which makes them more preferable for the accurate indication of moisture in the food and packaging industry. This is envisaged to considerably influence the growth of humidity indicator cards market in the upcoming years.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=634
Humidity Indicating Cards (HIC) Market: Key Players & Notable Developments
Some of the key players operating in the global humidity indicator cards (HIC) market are categorized in three tiers (revenue wise) as
- Tier 1 (includes players having revenue more than US$ 15 Mn)
- AGM Container Controls, Inc.
- Advantek, Inc.
- Tier 2 (includes players having revenue in between US$ 5-15 Mn)
- Drytech Inc.
- Tier 3 (includes players having revenue less than US$ 5 Mn)
- Garg Chemical Company
- Brownell Limited
- Dessicare, Inc.
- Multisorb Technologies Inc.
- Reel Service Ltd.
- Humi Pak Sdn. Bhd.
- Stream Peak International Pte Ltd.
- Prestige Technology (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
- Electronics Materials Solutions Division Static Control Products
- Dou Yee Enterprises (S) Pte Ltd.
- Suzhou Winwinet Import & Export Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Hengyuan Macromolecular Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Chunwang Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=634
Humidity Indicator Cards (HIC) Market: Segmentation
The global market for humidity indicator cards (HIC) is segmented on the basis of level of indication and on the basis of end-use industry.
On the basis of level of humidity, the humidity indicator cards (HIC) market is segmented as:
- One level
- Two level
- Three Level
- Four level
- More than four level
On the basis of end-use industry, the humidity indicator cards (HIC) market is segmented as:
- Diagnostic & Optical component packaging
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=634
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Why Go For Fact.MR ?
- Our analysts have exceptional knowledge of the latest market research techniques
- We use the latest market research and analytical tools to curate market reports
- High-quality customized reports available as per the client’s requirements
- Our team consists of highly experienced and trained analysts
- Swift and prompt customer support for domestic and international clients
- COVID-19 analysis with credible insights
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/27/2007685/0/en/Coated-Glass-Market-on-a-Robust-Growth-Trail-Architectural-Applications-Accentuate-Profitability-Reports-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates