Aging of bridges owing to challenging environmental conditions and higher traffic volume makes bridges more prone to deterioration. With damages in bridges remaining undetected, the structural integrity and service capability of a bridge deteriorates. Owing to this, the demand for routine bridge inspection is soaring in order to help obtain a better prediction of the deterioration progress and identify defects at an early stage. The newest report by Fact.MR estimates that the Demand for bridge inspection services will witness a fourfold growth to reach a valuation of US$ 6.3 Bn by the end of 2029.
Further, effective integration of drones, mobile inspection, and virtual reality are expected to unlock future growth prospects in the global market. Bridge inspection, maintenance, and repair, coupled with rapid technological developments are foreseen to propel market growth, reveals Fact.MR.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)
“Adoption of mobile inspection robots, drones, and virtual reality will improve the performance and efficiency of bridge inspection and will also open new growth prospects for service providers” says the Fact.MR analyst
Global Bridge Inspection Services Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global bridge inspection services market has been provided below on the basis of inspection, inspection purpose, bridge category, testing, bridge construction and region.
- Superficial / Initial
- Inventory Inspection
- Condition Inspection
- Maintenance Inspection
- Rehabilitation Inspection
- Transportation Over bridge
- On Land
- On Water Bodies
- Pedestrian (Foot) Over Bridge
- On Road
- Transit Stations (Railways, Airport etc.)
- Commercial Spaces and Amusement Parks
- Railway Over bridge
- Pipeline Bridge
Get Full Access to this Report at
- Concrete Structure Testing
- Rebound Hammer Test
- Carbonation Depth
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test
- Half Cell Electric Potential Test
- Rebar Detection Test
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Test
- Compressive Strength Test
- Steel Structure Testing
- Paint Thickness Test
- Metal Thickness Test
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Special Non-Destructive Test
- Ultrasonic Flow Detection Test
- Static Load Carrying Test
- Dynamic Load Carrying Test
- Ambient Vibration Test
- Impact Vibration Test.
- SONAR Test (For Scouring)
- Impact Echo Test
- X-Ray Test
- In-Situ Stress Measurement Test.
- Permanent Bridges
- Fixed Bridges
- Movable Bridges
- Temporary Bridges
- Fixed Bridges
- Movable Bridges
- North America
- Rest of the World
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR
Key Takeaways of Global Bridge Inspection Services Market
- Routine bridge inspection services are projected to expand 1.4X as compared to 2019, and account for around 83% of the overall value opportunity in the global market by 2029 end. The growing awareness around damage caused by improper inspection will drive the segment of routine bridge inspection services.
- The inventory inspection purpose segment is expected to create an absolute dollar opportunity ~US$ 766 Mn during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific will remain the prominent region across the forecast period, accounting for more than 35% share in the global market, as countries in this region are focusing on modernizing their infrastructure
- Transportation over bridges account for nearly three-fifth of the overall bridge inspection market value by the end of the forecast duration
- Demand for bridge construction with permanent bridges is projected to expand 1.3X as compared to 2019
Acquisitions Remain Market Imperative
The report reveals some of the prominent market players, including Mistras Group, KCI Technologies, Stantec, TÜV Rheinland, Mabey Group, ATS Engineering, Burns & McDonnell, Collins Engineers, Volkert Inc., GHD Group Pty Ltd, WSP Global and others. Prominent service providers are continuously focusing on strategic acquisitions in order to expand their geographic presence and business operations. For instance,
- In August 2019 TÜV Rheinland acquired Certio ITV. This strategic acquisition strengthens the mobility business area with 12 new periodical technical inspection centers
- In December 2018, Mistras Group acquired on-stream pipeline inspection services. The acquisition provides company diversification in their business operations. It will also enable company to leverage strength in the midstream segment
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions
Find More Valuable Insights on Bridge Inspection Services Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global bridge inspection services market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the bridge inspection services market based on inspection (superficial/initial, routine, principal, special, and damage), inspection purpose (inventory, condition, maintenance, and rehabilitation), bridge category (transportation over bridge, (pedestrian foot over bridge, railway over bridge, and pipeline bridge), testing (concrete structure testing, steel structure testing, and special non-destructive testing), and bridge construction (permanent bridge and temporary bridge) across four major regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the industrial goods Domain
Zero Speed Switch Market -According to latest research by Fact.MR, zero speed switch market is set to witness CAGR of over 5% during 2021-2031.
Voltage Tester Market– According to latest research by Fact.MR, global voltage tester market is set to witness an impressive CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period 2021-2031
Trichome Separator/Extractor Market– The Trichome Separator/Extractor Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583