According to Fact.MR , Per unit cost of portable tools varies across product segments, with power tools and hand tools at the opposite ends of the spectrum. The price per unit is highest in Europe, owing to relatively higher demand for portable tools in the region. Per unit cost of power tool varies from US$ 70 to US$ 80 per unit in Europe – in South East Asia & Pacific, the cost per unit drops to US$ 55 to US$ 60.
Large corporations, such as Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. and Robert Bosch GmbH have single-digit market share from portable tools. The report finds that a large number of local and regional players cater to fixed categories of portable tools, with power tools and personal protection equipment among the top draws.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1576
Global Portable Tools Market: Segmentation
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Portable Tools Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Portable Tools Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Portable Tools Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1576
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The report finds that personal protection equipment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global portable tools market. Personal protective equipment segment comprises a range of tools, including foot and leg protection, body protection, protective helmets, and foot and leg protection. Foot and leg protection remains the top selling category in the personal protective equipment segment.
The report further reveals that demand for portable tools from industrial users is higher than commercial users. Although portable tools have reached a new demographic of DIYers who are investing in landscaping, home decoration, and pursuance of hobbies, this end-use segment is bereft of high-volume sales.
Overall, the portable tools market remains on ascendancy, albeit one which is more muted and less spectacular. Market players are likely to witness opportunities and risks, and production innovation and low-pricing are likely to be critical factors in this market.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1576
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,