Global Straddle Carrier Market: Segmentation
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Straddle Carrier Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Straddle Carrier Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Straddle Carrier Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1585
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Weakening oil prices are expected to pave potential pathways of growth for the straddle carrier market. This factor is anticipated to trigger growth in fuel production in the forthcoming years, consequently driving the need for efficient containerization and straddle carriers are no exception. EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) projects that the fuel production in the United States is likely to cross 10 million barrels per day, which is poised to have an influence on growth in adoption of straddle carrier. Moreover, emerging countries in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) such as China and India are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for straddle carrier manufacturers. Expanding port infrastructure and the container industry in these countries are fuelling growth of the straddle carrier market in APEJ, says the report. Sales of straddle carrier in APEJ are estimated to cross US$ 25 Mn by end of 2028, according to FACT.MR study.
Electric straddle carriers are likely to witness increased adoption on the back of growing stringent regulations on environment health. Manufacturers of straddle carriers, complying by norms laid against NOx and CO2 levels, developing electric variants of straddle carriers that offer increased operational efficiency and facilitate cost savings. However, hybrid straddle carrier are projected to gain high traction during the forecast period, as they feature a regenerative energy system that is maintenance free with a significant reduction in fuel consumption.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1585
Leibherr International AG
Mobicon System Pty Ltd
Isoloader Australia Pty Ltd
Cimolai Technology S.p.A.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,