Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider “has used a multi-faceted approach to draw attention to the historical development, demand and sales of the market for cranes for cranes. The study provides a comprehensive analysis of key Boom Cranes current trends, key growth paths in the estimation year, and key prospects for the forecast period 2020-2030. Boom cranes Marke...
The recent past has seen a surge in interest in pea protein, given its high amino acid content. This, in turn, creates a highly conducive environment for growth of the associated pea fiber market. For every five parts of pea protein produced, three parts of pea fiber are produced as a byproduct. This is usually discarded, and hence, is procured by pea fiber producers at very low costs. Fact.MR in its newest report states that major players in the pea protein market are venturing into this segment, given the low capital investment in setting up complementary infrastructure to extract pea fiber. This highly favorable growth of the pea protein creates a highly conducive environment for the associated pea fiber market, which is expected to exhibit a promising CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4312
Key Takeaways of the Pea Fiber Market
- According to Fact.MR, animal feed is the leading application for pea fiber and is expected to continue along the high growth trajectory over the following decade
- Organic pea fiber is estimated to be predominantly used in food sector, as an additive in premium organic food
- Pea fiber is also used in vegan food products and is the perfect fiber of choice for products directed at lactose-intolerant consumers
- Fact.MR notes that pea fiber with non-GMO and HACCP certifications are highly sought after by end-use industries to ensure regulatory compliance
- Canada is the world’s largest producer of pea. Moreover, North America has a high density of vegans, making it a highly lucrative market for pea fiber, especially for inner hull pea fiber
- Russia is projected to emerge as the largest producer of pea in the not-so-distant future. This, along with the high density of food manufacturers and propensity of the populace towards adopting all natural food products, positions it as a high growth market towards the latter half of the market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4312
Pea fiber market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of pea fiber market on the basis of type, source, application, and grade across 6 regions.
“Usage of pea fiber in beverages such as carbonated drinks is relatively new. This has opened a new revenue stream for pea fiber industry, which is further expected to grow as its penetration increases in this application area” says the Fact.MR analyst
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4312
Pea Fiber to See More than Two-Fold Growth in Bakery and Confectionery Through 2029
Fact.MR says that in spite of available, cost effective alternatives for pea fiber like potato and wheat fiber, pea fiber is likely to emerge as popular choice in the upcoming years. This is mainly attributable to its high stability and functional properties. It is widely used as a food additive. The anti-staling and breakage reduction properties of pea fiber has created unique demand in bakery and confectionery applications of pea fiber as an emulsifier. Demand for pea fiber in beverages and bakery & confectionery is further expected to increase over the forecast period.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/10/1913445/0/en/Canned-Cocktails-An-Exotic-Way-to-Renew-Thirst-in-the-Alcohol-Market.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583