The market for tennis racquets is gaining in popularity all over the world due to the rising health awareness amongst the people. People want to stay healthy and fit and in order to achieve this goal, they are inclined to take up sports like tennis, which helps them in attaining their health and fitness goals. This is especially true for the elder segment of population.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=238
United States is a lucrative market for tennis and the growth in this market is supported by the rising number of players playing the game of tennis. However, one of the major challenge that the game is facing is to retain the players playing tennis, as a large number of players are quitting the game after a point of time. Moreover, high training costs associated with tennis acts as a restraint to the growth of the tennis racquet market.
The global tennis racquet market is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 437 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a moderate CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Tennis Racquet Market
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the control tennis racquet segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 96 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The control tennis racquet segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the racquet type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to lose in market share by the year 2022 end.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=238
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the 27 inch tennis racquet segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 270 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a moderate CAGR growth during the forecast period. The 27 inch tennis racquet segment is estimated to account for more than three-fourths of the revenue share of the racquet length segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the independent sports outlet segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 50 Mn in 2022. The independent sports outlet segment is expected to lose some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the independent sports outlet segment.
- Fact.MR forecasts the US tennis racquet market to grow from nearly US$ 80 Mn in 2017 to nearly US$ 105 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% from 2017 to 2022.
Tennis Racquet Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the tennis racquet market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, string pattern, head size, sales channel, and region.
- Power Racquets
- Control Racquets
- Tweener Racquets
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/238
- Open String Pattern
- Tight or Closed String Pattern
- Mid Plus
- Super Oversize
- Independent Sport Outlets
- Franchised Sport Outlets
- Modern Retail
- Online Retail
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for tennis racquets, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Babolat VS. SA, Yonex Co. Ltd., Authentic Brands Group, LLC, ASICS Corporation, Head N.V. and Dunlop Sports Group Americas, Inc.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/03/21/1443339/0/en/5-Key-Research-Findings-from-Fact-MR-s-Report-on-Kayak-Market-for-Forecast-Period-2017-2026.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com