Low back pain is becoming a very common health problem across the globe. Affecting people of all ages from children to elderly, low back pain can be acute or chronic. The prevalence of spine disease is also on a rise due to increasing aging population, changing lifestyle, constant stress, acute or repetitive injuries and various other conditions. There has been a drastic change in spine surgery, with the robotic spine surgery currently being offered by few healthcare providers, giving patients improved outcome than the traditional surgical procedure. Manufacturers are also focusing on developing minimally invasive devices. As the less invasive procedure can result in lower pain score and lead to quick recovery time. Surgeons around the world are also focusing on endoscopic techniques leading to less invasive spine care, hence, new technologies are being developed to simplify technically complex procedures.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=259
Spine device manufacturers are also working towards offering better spinal imaging technology for sharper images. Effective in chronic pain conditions, spinal cord stimulation therapy is on a rise, hence, manufacturers are developing spinal cord stimulator devices that can reduce the risk of thermal tissue damage and are compatible with MRI. Companies are also working on stem cell technology and its use in the spine.
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global spine devices market is expected to witness massive growth, registering 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022. Owing to an aging population, occupational posture, obesity, etc., spinal diseases are growing rapidly. Hence, spine surgery has also undergone a significant change, with new spine devices being developed to decompress and stabilize the spine. Following insights show how the global spine devices market will perform in the next five years.
4 Key Trends of Spine Devices Market
- North America is projected to remain dominant in the global spine devices market throughout the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. The market is anticipated to witness the robust growth, reaching close to US$ 2,900 million revenues by the end of 2022. Owing to the availability of healthcare infrastructure and increase in investment by the government to improve healthcare across the region, North America is expected to emerge as the biggest market for spine devices.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) spine devices market is expected to experience impressive growth through 2022. The rise in a number of accidents resulting in spine injury, improving lifestyle and an aging population are some of the factors boosting the growth of APEJ spine devices market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=259
- Spinal plates will emerge as one of the most-preferred spine devices. Towards the end of 2017, Spinal plates are projected to gain nearly one-fourth of the revenue share. Meanwhile, spinal screws will also witness healthy growth, reaching nearly US$ 1,500 million revenue by 2022 end.
- Compared to orthopedic clinics as the end user of spine devices, hospitals will emerge as the biggest users of spine devices. Towards the end of 2022, Hospitals as the end user are projected to surpass US$ 5,600 million revenue. Hospitals are also expected to account for more than two-third revenue share on global revenues by the end of 2017.
- Spinal Rods
- Spinal Screws
- Spinal Hooks
- Spinal Plates
- Spinal Cages
- Spinal Spacers
- Motion Preservation Devices
- Total Disc Replacement
- Orthopedic Clinics
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/259
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for spine devices, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as NuVasive, Inc., Exactech, Inc., DePuy Synthes, Braun Melsungen AG., Amedica Corporation, Arthrocare, K2M Group Holding, Inc., Medtronic Plc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and Stryker Corporation.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/16/1915931/0/en/Sales-of-Ambulance-Cots-to-Gather-Pace-in-Line-With-Growing-Number-of-EMS-Providers-Worldwide-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com