250 Pages On the go Food Packaging Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of On the go Food Packaging. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of On the go Food Packaging Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=476
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of On the go Food Packaging market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of On the go Food Packaging, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of On the go Food Packaging Market.
- Latin America
- High Density Polyethylene
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Bottles & Jars
- Bags & Sacks
- Pouches & Sachets
- Others (Folding Cartons, etc.)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat & Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Other Application
- Die Cutting
- Injection Molding
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=476
On-the-go Food Packaging Market Scope Of The Report
Demand for on-the-go food packaging has been witness a significant surge on account of factors such as changing lifestyle of people, where more individuals are preferring on-the-go food.
In addition, rise in the nuclear families, where both partners are working, leaves inadequate time for them to prepare meals, which in turn has driven the adoption of on-the-go food.
This report, compiled by Fact.MR, provides in-depth analysis of the global on-the-go food packaging market for the forecast period 2017-2026, offering key insights on the growth prospects of the market.
The scope of the Fact.MR’s report is to analyze the global on-the-go food packaging market for the forecast period 2017-2026 and offer accurate and unbiased insights to the readers.
On-the-go food packaging manufacturers, suppliers, and stakeholders in the global industry can benefit from the analysis offered in this report.
In-depth analysis regarding the energy saving properties, usage benefits, and long-term maintenance is detailed in this report.
The comprehensive study offers insights on various market drivers, trends, and challenges shaping the future of the market, serving as a platform for future study, interest and understanding for the leading industries, trade magazines and journals related to the global on-the-go food packaging market.
The report introduces the current scenario of the market for on-the-go food packaging. The executive summary section of the report offers information regarding the future scope of the global on-the-go food packaging market.
Brief information on the vital aspects, facts, and statistics on the global on-the-go food packaging market is emphasized in this section.
This section offers an overview of the global on-the-go food packaging market. This section comprises definition of the product – on-the-go food packaging, along with key insights on dynamics playing an important role towards the growth of the market.
The overview also includes market value and year-on-year growth defining the future progress and decline of the global on-the-go food packaging.
Data on the year-on-year growth provides readers with an overall view on expected progress reshaping growth during the forecast period.
Proactive consumer lifestyles and increasing pace of food preparation methods has driven the demand for packaging on-the-go foods. As the demand for on-the-go foods continues to soar across multiple regions, consumers are demanding innovative packaging solutions. Leading players in the global packaging landscape are actively partaking in the global on-the-go food packaging market to reap high profit margins and brimming demand. Fact.MR’s latest forecast study on the global on-the-go food packaging market estimates that the global demand for on-the-go food packaging will soar robustly during the assessment period, 2017-2026. By the end of 2026, the global on-the-go food packaging market is expected to register a valuation over one billion dollars. The report further observes that during the forecast period, the global market for on-the-go food packaging will register a volume CAGR of 5.8%.
6 Key Pointers Highlighting Fact.MR’s Forecast on Global On-the-go Food Packaging Market
- With respect to packaging materials, polyethylene terephthalate is expected to register highest consumption in the global on-the-go food packaging market. In 2017, more than 1,650 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products made of polyethylene terephthalate were sold globally. High density polyethylene and aluminum are also observed as key packaging materials, and are expected to register high volume CAGRs over the forecast period.
- In 2017, over 500 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging trays were sold in the global market. The report estimates a robust demand for trays as the key type of on-the-go food packaging. The report further reveals that rigid boxes will represent the leading packaging-type segment, and will register a volume CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
- By the end of forecast period, over 3,800 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products will be used for convenience food applications worldwide.
- In 2018 and beyond, majority of on-the-go food packaging products will be developed with thermoforming fabrication.
- The report further reveals that the US and Canada are collectively the largest marketplace for on-the-go food packaging. High consumption of on-the-go foods in these countries will continue to drive the growth of North America in the global on-the-go food packaging market. By the end of 2026, North America’s on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register sales of over 1,900 thousand tons.
- The report also reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the key region for manufacturing on-the-go food packaging products. Over the forecast period, the APEJ on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register a volume CAGR of 6.1%.
The report has identified the key stakeholders of the global on-the-go food packaging market, which include Amcor Limited, Mondi Group, Sonoco Products Company, Bemis Company Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Huhtamäki Oyj, Sealed Air Corporation, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Berry Plastic Group, Inc., and Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH. These companies have been extensively profiled in the report. Their latest strategic developments and their current market positions have been disclosed. Majority of players in the global on-the-go food packaging market are expected to adopt innovative solutions in the near future. Smart packaging technologies are expected to influence the global on-the-go food packaging landscape to a considerable extent during the forecast period.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/476
Key Question answered in the survey of On the go Food Packaging market report:
- Sales and Demand of On the go Food Packaging
- Growth of On the go Food Packaging Market
- Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging
- Market Insights of On the go Food Packaging
- Key Drivers Impacting the On the go Food Packaging market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by On the go Food Packaging market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of On the go Food Packaging
More Valuable Insights on On the go Food Packaging Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging, Sales and Demand of On the go Food Packaging, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Utility Locator Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com