The global emergency warning lights market is expected to be valued around US$ 1.2 Bn in 2030. As the outbreak of coronavirus continues, there has been a downfall in production activity, impacting several related industries such as automotive, oil & gas, construction, and others, which has weakened demand for emergency warning lights. However, the market is expected to experience better grow...
Floor Plan Change Minimizes Unsafe Interaction in Facilities amidst COVID-19 Outbreak
Companies in the crusher backing materials market are maintaining clean production facilities and providing employees with necessary supplies for work-from-home routine. Canada’s distributor of maintenance, repair, and operational supplies has stepped in to maintain uninterrupted supply chains for its clients amidst the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and emphasizes on social distancing norms in facilities. Thus, emerging market players are taking cues from such companies to establish signage and floor markings in production facilities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Cone crushers are heavy-duty machinery suitable for crushing several raw materials, such as medium-hard rocks and ores,this heightened adoption is augmenting demand for cone crusher backing materials
With increase in global population, demand for construction and infrastructure development has risen manifold in the past several decades. This is largely in response to surging urbanization and the consequent demand for housing. As a result, mining operations for construction materials has accelerated. Moreover, fast-paced industrial development has augmented the need for essential minerals and metals such as iron ore, copper, gold, bauxite, hydrocarbons, etc., for a number of manufacturing processes, thus increasing exploration and mining for these elements.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5132
Based on these trends, the need for heavy crushers is proliferating, leading to constant maintenance and upgradation of the same, heightening the growth prospects of the crusher backing materials market.
The global crusher backing materials market is slated to reach a valuation amounting to US$ 33 Mn by the year 2030, according to Fact.MR’s recently published report on the subject.
Prominent Manufacturers are:
- Henkel Corporation Engineering Adhesives
- ITW Performance Polymers
- FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- ESCO Corporation
- HPZ Crusher Services
- Columbia Steel Casting Co. Inc.
- Monarch Industrial Products (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Epoxa US
- FINNSAD Group Oy
- Unnathi Enterprises
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5132
Key Takeaways from Crusher Backing Materials Market Study
- Cone crushers to pivot growth, grinding mills to emerge as the 2nd largest segment, by application.
- By end-use industry, mining & smelting operations are likely to register extensive usage of crusher backing materials.
- Asia Pacific to emerge as a hub for manufacturers in the crusher backing materials market, owing to rapid growth of the construction sector.
- Epoxy-derived materials to be highly popular, attributed to their high resistance to thermal stress and enhanced adaptability.
- The coronavirus pandemic has brought about a massive deceleration in the global economy, resulting in immense sluggishness across several industries, including the crusher backing materials market.
“Adoption of technologically-advanced crushers is restricting the uptake of crusher backing materials in mature markets, compelling vendors to tap into emerging economies to remain afloat,”concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5132
Crusher Backing Materials Market – Segmentation
- Cone Crushers
- Gyratory Crushers
- Stone Crushers
- Grinding Mills
- Others (including Jaw Crushers and Crusher Buckets)
- Mining & Smelting
- Building & Construction
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Crusher Backing Materials Market: Competition Analysis
Prominent players within the crusher backing materials landscape include Henkel Corporation Engineering Adhesives, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, ITW Performance Polymers, ESCO Corporation, Columbia Steel Casting Co. Inc., Copps Industries, Monarch Industrial Product (I) Pvt. Ltd., Micor Company Inc., HPZ Crusher Services Inc., Unnathi Enterprises, and FINSAID Group Oy, to name a few. Strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and product launches are at the core of the aforementioned players’ expansion strategies. Additionally, certain players are expanding their geographical outreach by foraying into untapped markets.
- For instance, Henkel Corporation India recently opened a new production facility in Kurkumbh, India, in February 2020.
- With regard to product offerings, ITW Performance Polymers markets the KORROBOND 65 two-component epoxy-based backing compound and damping material for primary gyratory and cone crushers. The product offers very high compressive strength, is easy to mix & pour, and provides high impact strength and resilience.
- Likewise, Monarch Industrial Products (I) Pvt. Ltd. markets and sells the KrushMore HPCBC 8.5 kg CBC01 crusher backing compound. This compound is a 100% solid epoxy used to back wear plates in cone and gyratory offering crushers. It completely eliminates voids, gaps, and misalignments between liners.
- In July 2019, ESCO Corporation was acquired by Weir Group for a sum of US$ 1.3 billion, in order to broad base its ground-based mining equipment business by establishing a steady source of capital to fund growth and reinvestments.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583