Wax Removal Aids Market Forecast By product type, Wax removal kits, Water syringes, Suction devices, and Spray devices ) By end user (Hospitals ,ENT Clinics , Audiology Centers Homecare Settings)- Global Review 2027 With a multi-disciplinary approach, Fact.MR elaborates an extensive analysis of the historical, current and future outlook of the global Wax Removal Aids as well as ...
The global Hydroxymethylbutyrate market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 6% during the forecast period (2020-2030). The growth can be attributed to high demand growth in sports supplements and dietary supplements. From the pricing perspective of HMB, HMB product cost is significantly lower owing to the ease of availability of raw materials.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4758
Increasing demand for sports supplements across different regions, especially from regions such as US and Japan has significantly spiked HMB price and demand in recent years. Growth of sports supplements industry is set to bolster HMB demand reveals Fact.MR in a recently published report on global HMB market. As per the report, HMB market is forecast to surpass more than US$ 90 Mn in 2020. Expanding demand from both sports supplement as well as dietary supplement market of HMB is set to give impetus to the market.
Key takeaways of Global Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB) Market
- Global Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB) market is anticipated to create a value opportunity of around US$ 73 Mn during the forecast period, adding 1.7X more value as compared to 2020.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4758
- Monopolization of the market is set to affect the market through 2030. The 98% – 99% Pure HMB accounts for majority of the global market share. Below 99% pure HMB is projected to grow at just over 6% CAGR, as it is an important ingredient for manufacturing HMB based sports supplement. It is set to grow at a modest growth rate in South Asia & Oceania.
- Sports supplements are set to grow at a rate of ~5% in the forecast period of 2020-2030 and are set to lose ~120 BPS over the forecast period.
- North America holds the leading share in the HMB market and accounts for half a kilo ton of HMB demand from the sports supplement manufacturers in United States.
- MEA and South Asia & Oceania market are growing at a moderate pace, owing to the lesser product awareness and regional regulations respectively.
- Global HMB market is monopolistic in nature with only two stakeholders catering to distinct markets.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4758
HMB Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the HMB market with detailed segmentation on the basis purity, application and key regions.
|98% – 99%||Sports Supplement||North America|
|Above 99%||Dietary Supplement||Latin America|
|South Asia & Oceania|
|Middle East & Africa|
“Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB) is in the growth stage of its Product Life Cycle. Monopolization of the market is set to disrupt the HMB market equillibrium” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/09/1997258/0/en/Expanded-Polypropylene-Foam-Market-to-Surge-at-5-5-CAGR-Automotive-Industry-Accounts-for-40-Demand-Opines-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Test Paper for Disinfectants Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1812/test-paper-disinfectants-market
Thermoplastic Polyimide Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028 – https://www.factmr.com/report/1811/thermoplastic-polyimide-market
Lip Seals Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028 – https://www.factmr.com/report/1806/lip-seals-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583