The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials. The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Advanced Ceramics. The latest repor...
Notable developments in the manufacturing sector across the world have opened up new frontiers. Industrial production contributes a significant share towards a country’s economic development. To enhance their growth prospects, countries are concentrating on streamlining their manufacturing sectors by introducing novel advancements. A significant advancement in this respect is the introduction of temperature and pressure switches. Various end-use industries require these switches at different stages of manufacturing processes. Sectors such as automobiles, chemical manufacturing, HVAC, and iron and steel have all led to significant growth of the temperature and pressure switches market.
According to Fact.MR, the global temperature and pressure switches market is projected to reach a valuation amounting to around US$ 4 Bn by 2030, expanding at a steady CAGR during the 2020-2030 assessment period.
Click HERE To get a SAMPLE (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at
Temperature and Pressure Switches Market – Segmentation
Fact.MR’s research study assesses the global temperature and pressure switches market in terms of product, product range, price range, application, distribution channel, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and their influence on the growth prospects of the global temperature and pressure switches market.
- Temperature Switches
- Bimetallic Strip
- Pressure Switches
- Solid State
- Temperature Range (in o C)
- Below 50
- More than 500
- Pressure Switch Range
- Less than 10 Bar
- 10-50 Bar
- More than 50 Bar
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click
- Less than US$ 50
- US$ 50-100
- US$ 100-200
- More than US$ 200
- Commercial & Industrial
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- e-Commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Direct Sales
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Key Takeaways from Temperature and Pressure Switches Market Report
- Heightening demand for white goods to accelerate temperature and pressure switches market revenue prospects.
- Pressure switches to hold immense sway by product throughout the 2020-2030 assessment decade.
- HVAC industry to find maximum utilization of pressure switches, attributed to increased consumption in emerging economies.
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global temperature and pressure switches market, while Europe and North America to follow.
- Market is not likely to be majorly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, owing to sustained demand from marine and heating & ventilation industries.
- Deepening penetration of smart devices to accelerate online marketing of temperature and pressure switches.
“Operational efficiency in industrial production is accelerating the popularity of flexible sensors, a notable trend likely to pivot the growth of the temperature and pressure switches market in the future,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Temperature and Pressure Switches Market Competitiveness
Prominent companies operating in the global temperature and pressure switches market are focusing on expanding their global outreach through portfolio expansion, strategic acquisitions, and collaborations with other players, establishment of regional distribution networks, and extension of RandD capacities.
- In July 2020, ABB announced its collaboration with Accenture in order to enhance its digital solutions. This collaboration will build on ABB’s expertise in digitalized processes for the transformation of industries and Accenture’s Information and Operational Technologies (IT/OT) architecture and software development capabilities across industries.
- In August 2020, Danfoss announced the launch of its highest capacity oil-free compressor known as 450-ton Turbocor® VTX, with the objective of bringing in efficiency and long-lasting performance to larger applications such as data centers, hospitals, and university campuses.
- Likewise, Schneider Electric unraveled a series of completely anti-bacterial and self-disinfecting switches and sockets under its Livia product range, as a part and parcel of the “Aatmanirbhar Bharat” mission announced by the Indian government amidst the pandemic crisis.
- Texas Instruments, a prominent switch manufacturer, offers a range of analog switches and multiplexes, which help maintain signal integrity across a system while reducing design complexity.
For More Insights
More Valuable Insights on Temperature and Pressure Switches Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global temperature and pressure switches market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the basis of product (temperature switches and pressure switches), product range (temperature range and pressure switch range), price range (less than US$ 50, US$ 50-100, US$ 100-200, and more than US$ 200), application (residential and commercial and industrial), and distribution channel (online and offline), across five major regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates