250 Pages Snacks Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Snacks. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Snacks Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=50
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Snacks market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Snacks
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Snacks, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Snacks Market.
The competitive landscape of the snacks market features names of prominent manufacturers as per their market foothold, which includes
- National Biscuit Industries LTD SAOG
- Kraft Foods Group INC.
- Nestle SA.
- Campbell Soup Company
- ITC Limited
- Mondelez International INC.
- Lotus Bakeries NV
- Britannia Industries Limited
- CALBEE Inc.
Britannia Industries Limited, a leading player in the snacks market, unveiled its new logo and is in the process of launching around 50 new products to celebrate its centenary.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=50
Moreover, it has also established a successful partnership with Greece-based Chipita to launch its own new line of croissants.
Nestle S.A., a prominent player in the snacks market, is making sincere efforts to support healthier lifestyles through its products.
The brand has made forward-looking commitments to curtail sodium, sugars, and saturated fats and includes healthy ingredients like fiber-rich grains, vegetables, and micronutrients in its offerings.
The global snacks market is anticipated to register a steady expansion, according to the latest report by Fact.MR. The report estimates market revenues to increase at a steady rate during the forecast period.
Currently, consumers are more concerned about their snacking habits. Earlier, snacks were considered to be stop-gap food between meals. At present, they are being consumed with meals across many developed economies. This has led to a higher adoption of healthy snacking products such as extruded snacks, on the back of their metabolic benefits. Manufacturers are focusing on making alterations in the nutritional content of extruded snacks, by modifying digestion capability of starch and protein. In addition, the fast-paced lifestyle of people is driving adoption of packaged food such as bakery, and confectionary products.
The global market for snacks is highly fragmented, with the presence of myriad, large as well as small vendors competing to increase their market presence by leveraging their sales, based on promotion, service, innovation, and quality. Intense competition is expected to prevail in the global snacks market, owing to continuously changing spending patterns of consumers, local and national economic conditions, and demographic trends. These factors will augment growth of the market in the near future.
However, savory and sweet snacks do not contribute to health and wellness trends. The snacks are usually more expensive as compared to their standard counterparts, with price gap between the two widening rapidly, especially in developed economies. These might act as restraining factors for market growth.
8 Estimations by Fact.MR’s Report for the Global Snacks Market
- North America is expected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, in terms of revenues. The market in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR through 2022.
- The market in Europe is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 4,979.2 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
- Biscuits will continue to be sought-after among products, with sales estimated to account for the largest revenues by 2022-end. Sales of biscuits are expected to account for more than half share of the market during the forecast period.
- Sales of bars are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022, and will remain the second most lucrative product in the global snacks market.
- Supermarkets/hypermarkets will remain the largest distribution channels for snacks.
- Convenience stores will stick to their position of being the second most lucrative distribution channels for snacks during the forecast period.
- Based on source, although wheat is projected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, sales of millets are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- The report identified key players actively participating in the market, which include CALBEE, Inc., Britannia Industries Limited, Lotus Bakeries NV, Mondelez International, Inc., ITC Limited, Campbell Soup Company, Nestle SA, Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Kellogs, and National Biscuit Industries Ltd SAOG.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/50
Key Question answered in the survey of Snacks market report:
- Sales and Demand of Snacks
- Growth of Snacks Market
- Market Analysis of Snacks
- Market Insights of Snacks
- Key Drivers Impacting the Snacks market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Snacks market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Snacks
More Valuable Insights on Snacks Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Snacks, Sales and Demand of Snacks, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com