The global frozen meat market analysed by Fact.MR estimates that the market enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 5.5% in 2021 to total 8,284,722 MT. Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, reveals that frozen meat products hold 32.5% share in the global frozen food market, and are expected to witness a prominent CAGR of 6.5% to reach a valuation of US$ 61.5 Bn...
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Alpine Ski Equipment market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Alpine Ski Equipment
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Alpine Ski Equipment. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Alpine Ski Equipment Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=224
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Alpine Ski Equipment, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Alpine Ski Equipment Market.
Fact.MR’s report identifies leading players in the global alpine ski equipment market, which include
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Clarus Corporation
- Fischer Sports GmbH
- Skis Rossignol SAS
- Head NV
- Kneissl Tirol GmbH
- Nordica S.p.A.
(Additional information, including cross-sectional data and country-wise analysis & forecast is available in the report)
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=224
The scope of Fact.MR’s report is to analyze the global alpine ski equipment market for the forecast period 2017-2022 and provide readers an unbiased and accurate analysis.
Alpine ski equipment manufacturers, stakeholders, and suppliers in the global sports industry can benefit from the analysis offered in this report. This report offers a comprehensive analysis, which can be of interest to leading trade magazines and sports journals.
The report commences with a brief information of the global alpine ski equipment market. This executive summary sets the tone for the rest of the report, providing users the scope of the report.
The executive summary includes important facts and statistics on the global alpine ski equipment market.
The next section offers an overview of the alpine ski equipment market. This comprises an introduction to the market, along with a standard definition of the product – alpine ski equipment.
In this section, market value and year-over-year growth is offered to the readers. Year-over-year growth provides readers with a broader view of growth patterns over the forecast period.
The report’s succeeding section focuses on drivers, restraints and key trends from macroeconomic, demand, and supply perspectives. Impact analysis of weighted average model-based growth drivers is contained in the report for better provision of decision-making insights to clients.
In order to offer readers with up-to-date information about the latest advancements in the global alpine ski equipment market, the report provides updates about market opportunities, which can benefit leading manufacturers of alpine ski equipment.
The infrastructure of alpine skiing is witnessing rapid development across ski regions, driving economy of these regions, and promoting tourism. Huge development in skiing is being witnessed in South Korea, with an aim to support Winter Olympics in 2018. Moreover, alpine ski resorts are concentrating on extension of their facilities across well-established ski economies, such as Europe and North America. This large scale alpine skiing infrastructure development is adhering more individuals for participating in this sport. These factors will further drive the market growth in the near future.
9 Key Estimations on Future of Global Alpine Ski Equipment Market
- >110 mm size of alpine ski equipment is expected to remain sought-after among people around the world, accounting for over 80% revenues share of the market throughout the forecast period.
- 70-79 mm alpine ski equipment sales are estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR in the market through 2022.
- Sales of alpine ski equipment in online sales channel are expected to ride on a CAGR of 4.3% through 2022.
- Specialty stores will remain the most lucrative sales channel in the global alpine ski equipment market, with sales projected to surpass revenues worth US$ 240 Mn by 2022-end.
- On the basis of equipment type, alpine bindings will witness the fastest expansion in sales during 2017 to 2022.
- Alpine boots, estimated to account for nearly one-third market revenue share, will continue to be the top-selling equipment in the market over the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to retain its dominance in the market, in terms of revenues. However, sales in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA) will exhibit a relatively higher CAGR through 2022.
- Based on price range, economy segment is expected to remain preferred among individuals across the globe, with sales poised to surpass US$ 250 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
- Key market players profiled in the report include Nordica S.p.A., Kneissl Tirol GmbH, Head NV, Skis Rossignol SAS, Fischer Sports GmbH, Clarus Corporation, Newell Brands Inc., and Amer Sports Corporation.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/224
Key Question answered in the survey of Alpine Ski Equipment market report:
- Sales and Demand of Alpine Ski Equipment
- Growth of Alpine Ski Equipment Market
- Market Analysis of Alpine Ski Equipment
- Market Insights of Alpine Ski Equipment
- Key Drivers Impacting the Alpine Ski Equipment market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Alpine Ski Equipment market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Alpine Ski Equipment
More Valuable Insights on Alpine Ski Equipment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Alpine Ski Equipment, Sales and Demand of Alpine Ski Equipment, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Sports Domain:
Sports Optics Market -Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 – 2031
Hybrid Bicycles Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking-Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Diving Board Market -Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking-Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583