In recent years, demand for generic drugs has seen a prolific rise. High developmental and investment costs associated with branded formulations has prompted key players to invest in alternative formulae which are more affordable and accessible to people, especially in the developing world. On the back of abovementioned factors, the global generic injectables market is projected to witness an i...
The global healthcare data mining & visualization market has been slated to reflect a spectacular rise between the forecast period 2017 and 2026. The market has been estimated to surpass US$ 6,000 Mn in revenues by 2026-end.
Companies Leveraging Lifesciences Data Visualization to Make Improvements in their Facilities
With the business of lifesciences witnessing continuous evolution, optimizing effectiveness of decisions related to capital investment is gaining paramount importance within the industries. The decisions apropos to facility function & location are indispensable, mainly because proximity to services plays pivotal role. Lifescience data visualization has therefore been gaining huge momentum along with its provision of the application-specific data and infographics.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=459
Key Future Projections of Lifescience Data Mining and Visualization Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026
- The global market for lifesciences data mining and visualization will be dominated by North America, in terms of revenues, during the forecast period. Europe has been estimated to remain the second largest market for lifesciences data mining and visualization.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is anticipated to remain the fast-expanding market for lifesciences data mining and visualization, with revenues estimated to exceed US$ 500 Mn by 2026-end.
- Revenues from the markets in Europe and Japan will increase at an equal CAGR, although Japan is poised to account for a small revenue share of the market during the forecast period.
- On the basis of licensing structure, server-based segment will continue to be the leading revenue contributor to the market, followed by user-based yearly license. Revenues from these tow licensing structure segments are expected to hold over 40% share of the market by 2026-end.
- Pharmaceuticals will continue to be the most remunerative customer segment in the global lifesciences data mining and visualization market, followed by biotech. These two customer segments are also projected to witness the fastest expansion in the market through 2026.
- Among solution types in the market, the largest revenue shares of the market will be accounted by sales & marketing, operations and supply chain during the forecast period.
- Both (on demand and on premise) delivery model of lifesciences data mining and visualization will continue to account for the largest revenue share of the market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=459
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/459
Key players identified by Fact.MR’s report include Tableau Software, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Dundas Data Visualization Inc., Information Builders, Pentaho Corporation, MicroStrategy Inc., and InetSoft Technology Corporation.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/25/2006303/0/en/Hyperspectral-Imaging-Market-to-be-Driven-by-Application-in-Forestry-and-Agriculture-East-Asia-Emerging-Highly-Lucrative-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on ICT Landscape
Turnstiles Access Control Systems Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1864/turnstiles-access-control-systems-market
Stadium Access Control Systems Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1862/stadium-access-control-systems-market
Smart City Framework Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1856/smart-city-framework-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583