Mass technological transformation of the global healthcare industry has left key market participants struggling to traverse the complexities of medical and life sciences. Given the shifting dynamics of the global healthcare sector, pharma and biotech companies are taking measured efforts to improve patient outcomes in an effective manner, while keeping a careful watch on the bottom line.
Much is being said about Artificial Intelligence taking over manual back office and supply chain operations in the healthcare ecosystem, threatening to replace physicians from critical claims processing roles. This might put pressure on pharmaceutical companies to ensure readiness to the new technology.
Healthcare workers often perform a physical task, generally transferring a patient from one bed to another, from bed to stretcher, etc., hence while carrying out the transfer the force is put on the back which results in back problem and pain. To avoid all these complications, manufacturers are focusing on providing non-mechanical devices that can help in easy patient lateral transfer without causing any injuries to both the patient and healthcare workers.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=298
Meanwhile, increasing number of healthcare institutes and hospitals are also providing training to healthcare workers on properly using various techniques and materials such as transfer belts, using lateral sliding aids such as slid sheet, draw sheet, etc., to easily carry patient transfer process, reducing the number of injuries caused during transfer. Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses are being used on a large scale to avoid the risk of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) among healthcare workers.
According to the report by Fact.MR, the global patient lateral transfer market is expected to witness robust growth. The market is projected to increase to 7.0% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2022. Owing to the increasing number of injuries among healthcare workers while transferring patient from bed to bed, stretcher to stretcher, and bed to stretcher, patient transfer devices are being used on a large scale to provide safe means of transfer. With technological advancements, manufacturers are also developing devices that can help in better patient transfer without much effort. Following are the insights on how the global patient lateral transfer market will perform in the coming years.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=298
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Patient Lateral Transfer Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Patient Lateral Transfer Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Patient Lateral Transfer’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Patient Lateral Transfer Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Patient Lateral Transfer market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Patient Lateral Transfer Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Patient Lateral Transfer demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Patient Lateral Transfer market is carefully analyzed
Post COVID consumer spending on Patient Lateral Transfer: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Patient Lateral Transfer market growth.
||Air Assisted Transfer Device
||Single Patient Use
Full Access of this Report Is Available At https://www.factmr.com/checkout/298
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- North America is expected to dominate the global patient lateral transfer market. By the end of 2022, North America is projected to exceed US$ 100 million revenue. Increase in chronic and lifestyle diseases, the rise in Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) among healthcare workers are some of the factors driving the market for patient lateral transfer in North America.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is also expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period. Owing to the significant investment by the government and major market players in healthcare, and research and development infrastructure are some of the factors fueling market growth in APEJ.
- Air assisted transfer device is expected to be one of the most preferred product for patient lateral transfer. Accounting for more than half of the revenue share by the end of 2017, Air assisted transfer device is projected to surpass US$ 150 million revenue by the end of 2022. Meanwhile, slide sheets are also expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period.
- Compared to the single patient use products, reusable devices or products for patient lateral transfer will gain maximum traction in the global patient lateral transfer market. Reusable patient lateral transfer products are expected to account for maximum revenue share by the end of 2017. Between 2017 and 2022, reusable products are projected to create an incremental opportunity of nearly US$ 100 million.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness upsurge growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates