The recently published report by Fact.MR on the Survey of Abort Gate Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Abort Gate market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders. The Market survey of Abort Gate offers a comprehensive analy...
COVID-19 Analysis on the Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market
A recent market research report on the Preimplantation Genetic Testing market published by Fact.MR is an in-depth assessment of the current landscape of the market. Further, the report elaborates on the impact of the COVID-19 on the Preimplantation Genetic Testing market and provides a thorough understanding of the growth potential of each market segment over the forecast period (2020-2030).
Growing number of people are suffering from genetic diseases due to the changing lifestyle and other factors. Hence, testing for genetic disease or disorder has become important. Healthcare providers and institutes are highly considering preimplantation genetic testing to identify defects present in embryos before implantation. The biggest benefit offered by preimplantation testing is it offers an opportunity to conceive a pregnancy unaffected by genetic conditions.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=292
Researchers and healthcare institutes are trying to find new methods and techniques using the latest technology to minimize various risks associated with preimplantation genetic testing. Various techniques are being used for preimplantation genetic, among all the techniques, Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) is one of the most commonly used technique. However, FISH cannot access all the chromosomes. Meanwhile, another new technique being used is Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP), this technique can examine all the 23 chromosome pairs, resulting in better analysis and minimizing the risk of genetic disorders.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global preimplantation genetic testing market is likely to witness robust growth and it is estimated to increase to 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Owing to the increased risk of various diseases, the preimplantation genetic testing which includes profiling of embryos even before implantation is gaining popularity. Moreover, the absence of cures for various genetic conditions is driving the demand for preimplantation genetic testing. The preimplantation genetic testing is witnessing a rise in demand due to the high chances of pregnancy with this procedure as compared to the other treatments.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=292
Key Segments Covered
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnostics
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing in Hospitals
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing in Diagnostic Labs
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing in Research & Academic Institutions
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing in Specialized Clinics
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing by Other End Users
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Embryo HLA Typing for Stem Cell Therapy
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for IVF Prognosis
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Late-Onset Genetic Disorders
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Inherited Genetic Diseases
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Other Applications
- NGS-based Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- PCR-based Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- FISH-based Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- CGH-based Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- SNP-based Preimplantation Genetic Testing
Full Access of this Report Is Available At https://www.factmr.com/checkout/292
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market
- North America is likely to emerge as the biggest market in the global preimplantation genetic testing. North America preimplantation genetic testing market is projected to surpass US$ 200 million by the end of 2022. Increasing adoption of innovative technologies and rising awareness about preimplantation genetic testing to avoid various birth defects among babies are some of the factors fueling the market growth in the region.
- Europe is expected to be the second most lucrative market for preimplantation genetic testing. Owing to the presence of various healthcare institutions and hospitals providing preimplantation genetic testing and high awareness due to the various initiatives by the government is driving the growth of preimplantation genetic testing in Europe.
- A genetic screening test is likely to emerge as one of the most preferred test types in the global preimplantation genetic testing market. By the end of 2022, Genetic screening is projected to surpass US$ 300 million revenue.
- Specialized clinics are likely to be the largest users of the preimplantation genetic testing. By the end of 2017, specialized clinics are projected to account for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share on the global revenue.
- Preimplantation genetic testing is likely to find the largest application in embryo HLA typing for stem cell therapy. Accounting for more than two-fifth of the revenue share, embryo HLA typing for stem cell therapy is projected to bring in more than US$ 200 million revenue by 2022 end.
- NGS is likely to emerge as the biggest technology in preimplantation genetic testing. Witnessing a strong growth during the forecast period, NGS is anticipated to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 80 million between 2017 and 2022.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness upsurge growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583