Consumption of coal remains strong across industries due to its low price, which is also leading to strong sales of coal handling systems, globally. These systems are an integral part of a plant’s material flow and coal quality management. Coal handling system are largely used across industries, especially at coal mining plants, thermal power stations, and ports. Even though developed regions of the world are pushing for use of renewable energy, overall, coal mining across the world, especially APEJ, which is the largest market, is increasing, consequently leading to more demand for efficient coal handling systems.
Fact.MR analysis points towards steady growth of the global coal handling system market over the next ten years.
A recent study by Fact.MR on the coal handling system market offers a 10-year forecast for 2020 to 2030. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of this sector. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders. The study also provides the dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future status of the market over the forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here
A detailed assessment of value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the coal handling system market, along with their product portfolios, enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.Report SummaryThe study offers comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including demand, product development, revenue generation, and sales across the globe.A comprehensive estimate on the coal handling system market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account sales during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study.SegmentationFact.MR has studied the coal handling system market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, end use, and region.
Key Takeaways from Coal Handling System Market Report
- In the region of Asia Pacific, demand for the coal management systems is expected to surge on the back of increasing capacity expansions, particularly in India and China. As such, APEJ will hold more than two-third share of the overall market through 2030.
- Demand from coal mines in high across North America, while in the rest of the world, demand is high for operations at thermal power plants.
- By product, conveyors hold the top spot as far as sales of coal handling systems are concerned.
- Technological advancements will play a huge role in advancing sales over the coming years.
“In the first few months of the COVID-19 pandemic, due to trade and other restrictions, industrial activities suffered a blow, which reduced demand for coal handling equipment. However, as restrictions have been eased, demand has picked up and is getting back to its original growth trajectory,”says an analyst at Fact.MR.
To get exclusive insights on the Coal Handling System market, request for methodology here
- Coal Mines
- Sea Ports
- Thermal Power Plants
- CIS and Russia
- Latin America
- North America
- Ship Loaders & Unloaders
- Stackers cum Reclaimers
- Wagon Tripplers & Wagon Loaders
Important Market Movements
- Notwithstanding of pollution issues, India authorized 13 GW thermal plants from January 2017 to August 2018.
- Growth of the coal handling system market is likely to be threatened by increasing inclination of industrial sectors towards renewable sources of energy such as solar, wind, and bio-electricity, due to emissions concerns.
- The Chinese government pledged to invest around US$ 360 billion in the renewable sector before 2020.
- ThyssenKrupp AG signed a contract with Doosan Power Systems India, with a view of providing coal management systems worth around US$ 115 million for two big thermal projects in UP, India.
- Famur SA signed an energy and mining expansion agreement, and has strengthened its position in the market in Poland with the Polish Development Fund.
- In 2016, in an attempt to improve its position in Russia, Metso Corporation broadened its agreement with Sever Minerals.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets over the coming years?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for coal handling systems during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the coal handling system market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the coal handling system market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders to upscale their position in this landscape?
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1237
In Fact.MR’s study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the preparation of the study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases.
Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of the report as a primary resource.Analysis on Market Size EvaluationThe coal handling system market has been analyzed for each market segment in terms of value (US$ Mn).Market estimates at global and regional levels are available in terms of “US$ Mn” for value. A Y-o-Y growth contrast on prominent segments, along with market attractiveness evaluation, has been incorporated in the report.
Furthermore, absolute dollar opportunity analysis of all the segments adds prominence to the report. Absolute dollar opportunity plays a crucial role in assessing the level of opportunity that a manufacturer/distributor can look to achieve, along with identifying potential resources, considering the sales and distribution perspective in this space.Inspected Assessment on Regional SegmentsKey sections have been elaborated in the report, which has helped deliver projections on regional markets. These chapters include regional macros (political, economic, and business environment outlook), which are expected to have a momentous influence on the growth of the coal handling system market during the forecast period.
Country-specific valuation on demand has been offered for each regional market, along with market scope estimates and forecasts, price index, and impact analysis of the dynamics of prominence in regions and countries. For all regional markets, Y-o-Y growth estimates have also been incorporated in the report.Detailed breakup in terms of value and volume for emerging countries has also been included in the report.In-depth Analysis on Competitive LandscapeThe report sheds light on leading manufacturers in this landscape, along with their detailed profiles.
Essential and up-to-date data related to market performers who are principally engaged in coal handling systems has been brought with the help of a detailed dashboard view. Market share analysis and comparison of prominent players provided in the report permits report readers to take preemptive steps in advancing their businesses.Company profiles have been included in the report, which include essentials such as product portfolio and key strategies, along with all-inclusive SWOT analysis on each player. Company presence is mapped and presented through a matrix for all prominent players, thus providing readers with actionable insights, which helps in thoughtfully presenting the market status, and predicting the competition level in the coal handling system market.
Prominent companies operating in this industry are Thyssenkrupp AG, Famur SA, FLSmidth Co., and A/S and Metso Corporation.
Get More Insights – https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=927193
What Does the Future Hold?
Leading companies such as FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., ThyssenKrupp AG, Metso Corporation, FAM Förderanlagen Magdeburg, and IHI Transport Machinery Co., collectively hold around 35% of the market share. These big companies have been found to be focusing on tapping the Asia-Pacific region due to its high thermal power potential.
The technology of HELE (High-Efficiency Low Emission) has recently seen increasing acceptance, as it helps enhance a power plant’s capacity while controlling the emission of carbon dioxide. Comparatively low amount of carbon consumption per unit of electricity produced, less environmental footprint, and positive efficiency results from the generation of electricity fired by coal, which is why, penetration of HELE plants will increase in this industry.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com