According to Fact.MR, the plasma fractionation market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 7% along with the market size being valued at US$ 38 Bn at the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. Rising prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases is majorly spurring expansion of the market.
As per historical trends, between 2016 and 2020, demand for plasma fractionation surged at a CAGR of 5%, closing in at a valuation of US$ 19 Bn. The impact of COVID-19 has been tremendously huge on the plasma fractionation market. Increase in respiratory problems and blood disorders has led to patients opting for plasma fractionation. Technological advancements in the plasma fractionation sector has further propelled the growth of plasma fractionation.
Prominent manufacturers are expected to capitalize on the ever-growing prospects for treating neurological disorders. Statistics suggest that these disorders have affected 450 million globally. Thus, the neurology segment for plasma fractionation is expected to witness robust growth by registering a CAGR of 7.2%
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4806
Key Companies Profiled
- CSL Behring, Shire Plc.
- Biotest AG
- GRIFOLS SA
- Baxter International Inc.
- Octapharma USA Inc.
Key Points Covered in Plasma Fractionation Industry Survey
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Plasma Fractionation Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4806
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Plasma Fractionation Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Plasma Fractionation Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Plasma Fractionation’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Plasma Fractionation Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Plasma Fractionation market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Plasma Fractionation Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Plasma Fractionation demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Plasma Fractionation market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Plasma Fractionation: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Plasma Fractionation market growth.
Plasma Fractionation Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the plasma fractionation market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, application, end-user and region.
- Intravenous Immunoglobulins
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins
||Hospitals & Clinics
|Coagulation Factor Concentrates:
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Factor XIII
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrate
- Von Willebrand Factor (VWF)
- Fibrinogen Concentrates
||Clinical Research Laboratories
|Other Plasma Products
||Middle East & Africa
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4806
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global plasma fractionation market to expand 2x across the 2021-2031 assessment period
- By application, neurology segment is expected to observe a CAGR of 7.2% through 2031
- Immunology segment is expected to multiply 1.5x in the forecast period by surpassing US$ 10 bn by 2031
- Hospitals to account for bulk of plasma fractionation therapies, accounting for 35% of total demand
- By product, intravenous immunoglobulins to account for more than 2/5th of overall revenue
- U.S to experience broadening sales, expanding at a CAGR of 6.6% through 2031
- Technological advancements in Asia to push the growth at an impressive CAGR of 8%
“The plasma fractionation market is poised to embark on a positive growth trajectory, backed by surging technological innovation and augmenting demand for plasma proteins,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Digital Therapeutics Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the digital therapeutics market is set to witness exponential growth during 2021-2031. Increasing adoption for digital health to deliver evidence-based therapeutics will witness a promising growth outlook for digital therapeutics in the long run.
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness a XX% growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates