Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Rolled Oats Market, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player, both at global and regional levels.
Key Rolled Oats Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- MR analysis provides Rolled Oats Market demand-supply assessment, revealing sales to grow from 2021 to 2031
- Sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2021-2031
To get in-depth insights Request for Brochure here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6783
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis & reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Rolled Oats Market
- Category & segment level analysis: Fact. MR’s Rolled Oats Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Rolled Oats Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
- Rolled Oats Market Merger and acquisition activity: MR’s analysis also includes merger & acquisition activity analysis. Rolled Oats Market manufacturers and stakeholders will not only know the recent M&As but also understand its impact on competitive landscape and market share
- Rolled Oats Market demand by country: The report forecasts Rolled Oats Market demand by country for 2021-2031, giving business leaders the insights to know fast-growing, stable, and mature markets
An Emerging lifestyle of Millennial Consumers
Over a period of time, consumer dieting practices are changing. They are continuously shifting towards healthy food practice. Changing lifestyle leads them to take nutritious and low-calorie food alternatives daily. Whereas the consumer’s busy and stressful living schedule is focusing on investing in healthy and easy-to-make foods.
Rolled oats are made from high-quality oat grains that are flat and irregularly round. These oats are commonly consumed in breakfast cereals or ready-to-cook cereals with milk, fruits, dry fruits, and so on. Rolled oats cooked faster than other oats types. It absorbs more water and gives a good texture to the food products.
Because of their health benefits, rolled oats are widely consumed by people all over the world. Rolled oats are high in dietary fiber, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Rolled oats are used in granola bars, cookies, and other baked foods because of their nutritional benefits.
Along with healthiness, rolled oats are convenient to prepare. Rolled oats take less time to cook compare with other oats types such as steel-cut oats, whole oats, and others. As a result, rolled oats are in high demand in the market.
Furthermore, gym-savvy millennial consumers are obsessed with fitness and are constantly concerned about their body weight. As a result, they always emphasize low-fat, low-cholesterol diets. Rolled oats aid in the maintenance of healthy body weight. As a result, the changing trend in millennial diet practice will boost the rolled oats market over the forecast period.
Rolled Oats Market: key players
Some key manufacturers functioning the business in the rolled oats market, are
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- General Mills Inc.
- Quaker Oats Company
- Bagrry’s India Ltd
- Post Holdings Inc.
- Kellogg’s Company
- Nature’s Path Foods Inc.
- Edward Flahavan & Sons Ltd
- W Jordan Cereals Ltd.
- Federal Oats Mills Sdn.
Bhd and many others are some prominent brands operating in rolled oats market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6783
Rolled Oats: Market Segmentation
· Based Nature, the global rolled oats can be segmented as:
· Based on Packaging, the global rolled oats can be segmented as:
- Others (Pouch, Can, etc.)
· Based on Distribution channel, the global rolled oats can be segmented as:
- Hypermarkets / supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores
- Independent stores
- Online retailing
· Based on the Region, the global rolled oats can be segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others
- Western Europe
- Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Food and beverages Domain:
Grassfed Jerky Market – The demand for grassfed meat and related products including jerky has significantly risen in the recent past. The rise in meat consumers who prefer organic and natural food products are also concerned about the origin of their feed which has elevated the demand for grassfed jerky. Fact.MR projects that the market for grassfed jerky at over 8% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2031.
Protein Ice Cream Market – Latest research by Fact.MR indicates the protein ice cream market to grow in double digits during 2021 – 2031. There has been a moderate demand in regular ice-cream consumption and besides a new breed of customers fond of nutritive snacks have elevated the demand of protein ice cream over the past few years.
String Cheese Market – As per the latest research completed by the Fact.MR, the market has experienced modest growth during the historical period of 2016-2020. In the forecasted period, the demand for string cheese is anticipated to demonstrate a rapid growth rate.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com