The autologous fat grafting market is anticipated to witness substantial growth, with a robust compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 10% during the period from 2021 to 2031. Among various applications, breast augmentation emerges as the dominant segment, capturing a significant market share of over 45%. Autologous Fat Grafting, also known as fat transfer or lipofilling, has emerged as a ...
As per Fact.MR – market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global COVID-19 saliva-based detection kits market was valued at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2020, with demand expected to decline at a CAGR of -2.8% over the forecast period (2021-2031). COVID-19 is a severe and infectious disease, with diagnosis at the initial stage playing a significant role in stopping the further increase of cases. At present, the old method of sampling, i.e., nasopharyngeal swab is majorly used for testing. However, the emerging technique of saliva-based testing is a promising alternative for COVID-19 diagnosis.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6902
Key Segments Covered in COVID-19 Saliva-based Detection Kits Industry Research
- Rapid Test Kits
- PCR-based Kits
- Direct Sample to PCR
- Lateral Flow Assays
- COVID-19 Research
- COVID-19 Diagnostics
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Biopharma Companies
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Home Care Settings
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6902
- For Instance, in July 2021, Nalagenetics and Nusantics obtained regulatory approval to launch PCR test kits to detect COVID-19 from saliva samples. These kits will function as alternatives to nasal and throat swab tests.
Leading players are focusing on advancements in in-vitro diagnostic procedures with rapid testing. These advancements are expected to gain popularity and generate high revenue in the market.
- For instance, in April 2021, Therma Bright Inc. announced that it had received CE approval from an EU-competent authority of Belgium for its AcuVid™ COVID-19 rapid antigen saliva test.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, PCR-based kits hold around 73.5% value share of the global market in 2021.
- Based on technology, RT-qPCR is leading with 49.2% market share in 2021.
- Based on application, COVID-19 diagnosis is leading with 63.1% market share in 2021.
- By end user, diagnostic laboratories dominate the market with a value share of 26.8% in 2021, while on the other hand, academic and research institutes are expected to increase at a higher CAGR of 2.5%.
- By country, the U.S. dominates the North America market with a value share of 91% in 20
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6902
Crucial insights in the COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market Basic overview of the COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to COVID-19 Saliva-Based Detection Kits Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583