This particular market is one of the few to benefit from the COVID-19 pandemic. Hospitals have shown significant increase in the demand for indirect calorimeters, especially standalone calorimeters meant for critical care units. On the other hand, portable calorimeters have also seen a rise in demand from research institutes due to inclined interest in research & development by key players in this market space.
Backed by advancements in technologies of indirect calorimeters, the market is expected to witness tremendous growth due to the cost effectiveness and convenience factor of these products, especially portable indirect calorimeters. Indirect calorimeters have several applications in monitoring a patient’s metabolic activities, which further helps doctors provide effective treatment. Thus, wider application of indirect calorimeters coupled with increasing number of hospital admissions will favor the growth of the global indirect calorimeter market over the forecast timeframe, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4% through 2030.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5108
Indirect Calorimeter Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the indirect calorimeter market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, end user, and key regions.
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters
- Portable Indirect Calorimeters
- Hospitals (Critical Care Units)
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
- Others (Sports Centers)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5108
Key Takeaways from Indirect Calorimeter Market Study
- Investments in advanced technologies of indirect calorimeters will act as an important driver, increase 1.5x value by 2025.
- Hospitals are the leading end user segment, accounting for 30% share in the indirect calorimeter market, due to significant increase in demand.
- North America is a dominant region in the market, and accounts for 40% of the total revenue share.
- Regions such as Asia are predicted to see significant growth in the indirect calorimeter market, based on exponential increase in population and rising medical tourism in the region.
- The market is moderately consolidated in nature, with key players being COSMED, MGC Diagnostics, and KORR medicals, having a cumulative share of approximately 40% in the market.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5108
About the Healthcare Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the healthcare team at Fact.MR assists clients with unique business intelligence needs on a global level. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the healthcare industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The healthcare team at Fact.MR assists clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through hawkeyed analysis and strategic recommendations.
For More Insight- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298409/fixed-automotive-brake-caliper-holds-more-than-55-share-in-automotive-brake-caliper-sales-fact-mr
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com