According to a recent study by Fact.MR, the natural cold, cough and sore throat remedies market is expected to exceed US$48 million in revenue in 2019. Globally, medication in the medical sector is a key factor driving the growth of the natural cold, cough and sore throat remedies market.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ of your competitors.
The study estimates that natural syrups and drops will continue to account for nearly half of the market and will account for more than US$22 million in revenue in 2018. The delicious taste of syrup and the presence of several ingredients considered to boost overall immunity are pivotal reasons for simultaneously fighting colds and coughs, and increasing the traction of natural syrups and drops. For example, sales of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, a herbal syrup for treating cough, saw sales surge significantly in the United States during the 2018 flu season. The reason is not only because of its effectiveness, but also because consumers were amazed by the taste of the syrup. happy.
The inclusion of natural ingredients such as cinnamon, cloves, raw honey and turmeric in syrups traditionally recommended to boost an individual’s overall immunity continues to attract consumers. Additionally, consumer ratings valuing the effectiveness and safety of naturopaths are supporting the growth of the market.
Contact a research analyst for detailed insight.
Growing consumer demand for natural cold remedies urge hospital pharmacies to expand portfolios
Growing concerns about the health effects of conventional medicines, coupled with a noticeable shift by consumers to naturally-derived medicines and treatments, have prompted hospital pharmacies to include more natural products for the treatment of colds and coughs. Government efforts to promote the integration of natural medicine into health care have supported the growth of this trend. A notable development hinting at the growth of a widespread trend was a 9% increase in the Scottish government’s investment in homeopathy in 2017. The study estimates that hospital pharmacies account for more than 40% of natural colds, coughs and ulcers. The sore throat treatment market in 2019.
E-commerce revenue is expected to grow at a rate similar to that of hospital pharmacies as retailers shift their focus on leveraging analytics to develop targeted marketing strategies. Additionally, the growing consumer preference for self-medication, coupled with the convenience provided by e-commerce, is expected to help retailers gain more value from selling online.
Full access to this report is available at:
Opportunities abound for the key players in the natural cold, cough and sore throat treatment market in Asia Pacific, excluding Japan (APEJ), according to the study. Deep-rooted traditional beliefs about the effectiveness of natural substances in the treatment of health ailments and easy access to raw materials for the production of natural therapeutics are important growth determinants for market players in this region.
There have been various government initiatives in the region to encourage the use of natural medications for colds, coughs and sore throats. For example, the Government of India has formed the Department of AYUSH to streamline the production of Ayurvedic medicines and naturopaths. On the other hand, China allows the commercial sale of herbal medicines without approval from the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (FDA). At the initiative of India and China, Japan has decided to sign an agreement with India to promote cooperation in the Ayurvedic sector. With more of these initiatives in the pipeline, the growth of APEJ’s natural cold, cough and sore throat remedies market will remain robust.
Fact.MR report tracks the Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies Market for the period 2018-2028. According to the report, the natural cold, cough and sore throat market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% by 2028.
Key Players analyzed in Crude Sulfate Turpentine Market Research:
- boyron group
- Blackmores Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- Emami Ltd. (Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.)
- Dabur India Limited
- Procter and Gambling
- Tsumura & Co
- Himalaya Global Holdings
- Schwabe Group
This report covers the following Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies Market Insights and Assessments: This is beneficial to all participants involved in the Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies
- Latest industry analysis of the Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies Market along with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors.
- Analysis of key trends Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies market and changing consumer preferences of key industries.
- Changes in demand and consumption of various products such as common colds, coughs and sore throats
- Key Trends Highlighting Funding by Leading Investors in Multiple Countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of major players in the treatment of common cold, cough and sore throat
- US market sales for natural cold, cough and sore throat remedies will grow at a steady pace, fueled by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery.
- Europe’s natural cold, cough and sore throat treatment demand forecast remains stable as many countries such as the UK, France and Germany focus on boosting growth
Key Questions in the Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Treatment Market Research Report:
- What are the current scenarios and key trends in the Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies Market industry?
- What key strategies are businesses adopting to expand their consumer base?
- What are the key categories and future potentials of the Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies market?
- What are the key Natural Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies market drivers and their projected impacts in the short, medium and long term?
- What is the size of the Cold, Cough and Sore Throat Remedies market and what are the opportunities for the key players?
A differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but USP believes in the trust our clients have in our expertise. Its coverage is broad, ranging from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most niche categories can be analyzed. We have sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. It is headquartered in Dubai, UAE. Contact us about your goals and we will become your competent research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No.: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No.: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit our website: https:// www.factmr.com