The increased demand for flour variants from the food industry around the world will drive the legumes market and make it a profitable growth center during the forecast period. Fact.MR, in its latest research report, estimates that the global legumes market is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period 2019-2026, twice as fast as the global flour market. With in...
Ammonium Sulfate is an ideal fertilizer for agriculture, an efficient cleaning agent for pharmaceutical applications, and a strong conditioner for bakery products. It is this versatility of the compound that will propel global ammonium sulfate market to grow 1.5X between 2019 and 2029. Increasing customer traction from agriculture intensive economies coupled with favorable statutory regulations regarding use of alternative nitrate fertilizers are central drivers of ammonium sulfate adoption. Asian regions will play a vital role as developing countries in these regions witness increasing demand for agricultural products that employ ammonium sulfate as key fertilizers.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
Key Takeaways of Ammonium Sulfate Market Study
- Solid form of ammonium sulfate will maintain its share-wise dominance, capturing 80% market share along with a steady growth rate. Solid form of ammonium sulfate will grow 1.4X during the forecast period.
- By application, fertilizers are leaders in terms of market share with more than 74% of ammonium sulfate employed in fertilization of agricultural land. Fertilizers as a segment are anticipated to grow 1.5X during the forecast period.
- Water treatments offers lucrative growth opportunities with this segment set to grow at a healthy CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Southeast Asia & Oceania account for more than 1/4th of market share on the back of agriculture intensive economies in this region.
- Europe is second in terms of market share with an equally promising growth rate as Southeast Asia & Oceania.
“Ammonium Sulfate has beneficial properties for many end-use industries. It is favorable for market players to divest from traditional concepts of production and product to invest in preemptive development of products such as ammonium sulfate for water treatment and air purification. Future growth belongs to companies with massive global footprint and innovative business strategies.” -Says the Fact.MR Analyst
Pharmaceutical Applications Pave Way for Lucrative Opportunities
Pharmaceutical procedures employ ammonium sulfate as a cleaning agent during vaccination processes. The increasing expenditure on vaccination by millennial consumers on the back of health risks associated with deadly viruses will propel future growth of ammonium sulfate. A central figure in the scheme of things is the US which accounts for 1/3rd of all vaccinations in the world. Early adopters in this country are also form a part of ammonium sulfate demand from food & feed additives segment as they demand food products with lower pH levels and enhanced shelf-life. Developing economies in Southeast Asia will witness a surge in demand for agricultural products to cater to the rising food consumption trends. This demand for agricultural products will filter down to cause a spike in demand for ammonium sulfate.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights
Find More Valuable Insights on Ammonium Sulfate Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an in-depth analysis of the global ammonium sulfate market, displaying data on historical demand (2014-2018) and forecast data for the period, 2019-2029. The study provides readers with essential insights on the ammonium sulfate market on the basis of form (solid and liquid), application (fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, food & feed additives, water treatment, and others), and across 6 key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Key players analyzed in the Ammonium Sulfate Market study:
Global Ammonium Sulfate Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
- Novus International
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Honeywell International
- Royal DSM
- Helm AG
The global ammonium sulfate market is segmented on the basis of form, application and region.
- Food & Feed Additives
- Water Treatment
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
This taxonomy and the detailed TOC prepared are confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.
The report covers following Ammonium sulfate Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Ammonium sulfate market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand Ammonium sulfate
- Latest industry Analysis on Ammonium sulfate Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Ammonium sulfate Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Ammonium sulfate demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Ammonium sulfate major players
- Ammonium sulfate Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Ammonium sulfate demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Key Questions in Ammonium sulfate Market Research Report:
- What are the current scenarios and key trends in Ammonium sulfate Market Industry?
- What key strategies are companies adopting to grow their consumer base?
- What are the key categories and future potential of Ammonium sulfate Market?
- What are the key Ammonium sulfate Market drivers and what are their projected impacts in the short, medium and long term?
- What is the size of the Ammonium sulfate Market and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583