Biometrics Middleware Market By Product Type (Software, Services), By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Governmental Sectors, Retail, Healthcare), By Region – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031 With a multi-disciplinary approach, Fact.MR elaborates an extensive analysis of the historical, current and future outlook of the global Biometrics Middleware as well as the factors responsible fo...
FDA’s mandate on the removal of artificial trans-fats of partially hydrogenated (PHO) products as emulsifiers in the food industry has bemused food manufacturers. Non-PHO emulsifiers are designed to make this transition from PHO ingredients to alternatives such as non-PHO emulsifiers easy for manufacturers. Complete transition is expected to be cost intensive as PHO ingredients provided the most economical and highly functional alternatives in the food supply. Identifying these challenges, manufactures in the non-PHO emulsifier market are actively engaged in introducing non-PHO emulsifiers at competitive pricing without compromising quality and shelf stability.
Corbion, a chemicals company started the non-PHO emulsifier production even before FDA regulations were mandated. The company launched its Ensemble emulsifier line of non-PHO emulsifier fats and oils with similar functionality as PHOs. Kerry Ingredients has also launched non-PHO emulsifiers with oxidative stability similar to PHO oils.
With a multi-disciplinary approach, Fact.MR elaborates an extensive analysis of the historical, current and future outlook of the global Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market as well as the factors responsible for such a growth. Our highly dedicated professionals have inputted critical and accurate insights associated with every industry, and region by doing thorough primary and secondary research.
Get Exclusive Brochure Report Click Here:
We leverage space-age industrial and digitalization tools to provide avant-garde actionable insights to our clients regarding the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market. For enhancing readers’ experience, the report starts with a basic overview about the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market and its classification.
Market Players to Boost Investments in R&D to Find Ideal PHO Alternatives
As the 2018 deadline to comply with FDA’s ban on PHOs nears, food manufacturers, especially bakers, are intensifying their efforts to find PHO alternatives. Leading manufacturers in the global non-PHO emulsifiers market are focusing on R&D activities to find the most appropriate replacement for PHOs in emulsifiers. The National Sunflower Association stated that the sales of sunflower oil in the U.S. increased from 433 million pounds to more than 510 million pounds in a year by the end of 2017. Based on these statistics, the National Sunflower Association proposed that sunflower oil is the most appropriate replacer for PHOs in emulsifiers.
Apart from sunflower oil, many market players are making use of other innovative ingredients such as palm oil, canola, and soy to produce non-PHO emulsifiers. For an instance, Palsgaard – a leading manufacturing company in the global non-PHO emulsifiers market – recently introduced vegetable-based, non-PHO emulsifiers that are gluten-free and suitable for vegans. It produced non-PHO emulsifiers in the powdered format, which can provide better stability, enhanced texture, and shelf life of food products, while reducing the overall cooking cost.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Looking for Toc Report Click Here:
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market report provide to the readers?
- Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market.
The report covers following Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market
- Latest industry Analysis on Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market major players
- Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Pre Book This Report:
Questionnaire answered in the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market report include:
- How the market for Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market?
- Why the consumption of Non-PHO Emulsifiers Market highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates