Key Points Covered in Interdental Cleaning Products Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Sales of Interdental Cleaning Products and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6484
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Key factors driving demand for interdental cleaning products are rise in prevalence of oral diseases worldwide and growing awareness towards maintaining dental hygiene.
- Europe accounts for around 29% share of global revenue from interdental cleaning products, and demand in the region is expected to further surge across the forecast period.
- Demand for interdental cleaning products in China is projected to top US$ 852Mn by 2031, increasing at a CAGR of 5%.
- Owing to their usage feasibility, global demand for interdental brushes is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5% through 2031.
- Offline sales hold 90% share of global revenue for interdental cleaning products, and are expected to witness significant growth over the coming years.
Buy Now https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6484
Key Market Segments Covered in Interdental Cleaning Products Industry Research
On the Basis of Product:
- Interdental Brushes
- Dental Tapes
- Dental Floss
On the Basis of Sales Channel:
- Interdental Cleaning Products Sold Offline
- Interdental Cleaning Products Sold Online
The interdental cleaning products market is largely fragmented, and companies are observed investing in product launch strategies. Major players are also focusing on strategic partnerships and acquisitions to consolidate their market position. Further, corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives by companies such as, oral hygiene awareness campaigns and dental care programs will help gain consumer attention.
- In 2017, Oral B launched Dubbed 2000 and PRO 600 rechargeable round headed toothbrushes in India. These toothbrushes are equipped with advanced pulsating technology for better removal of plaque.
Why is Consumer Preference High Towards Interdental Brushes?
Demand for interdental brushes is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5% over the next ten years.
Technological advancements is the reason for growth of the market. Battery-powered and electric interdental toothbrushes are some of the new innovative products that are gaining popularity among the middle and high-income groups. The rise in geriatric population is also a reason for growth of the market. Old age people suffer from more dental problems and prefer easy to use interdental brushes.
It is owing to the user-friendly property of interdental brushes that their demand is on the rise.
For More Insights- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-fusion-protein-biosimilars-is-increasing-for-the-treatment-of-cancer-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates