The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Sports Apparel market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Sports Apparel
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Sports Apparel. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Sports Apparel Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=276
The sports apparel market is set to expand at an impressive CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2022. The sports apparel market is significantly influenced by rising consciousness among modern consumers regarding their physical fitness & appearance.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Sports Apparel, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Sports Apparel Market.
- Tops & T-Shirts
- Hoodies & Sweatshirts
- Jackets & Vests
- Surf & Swimwear
- Pants & Tights
- Independent Sports Outlet
- Franchised Sports Outlet
- Modern Trade Channels
- Direct to Customer Brand Outlet
- Direct to Customer Online Channel
- Direct to Customer Institutional Channel
- Third Party Online Channel
(Additional information, including cross-sectional data and country-wise analysis & forecast is available in the report)
Top companies operating in the global sport apparel market are concentrating on the development of wearer-specific apparels. However, new entrants are finding it challenging to compete with international brands, when it comes to reliability, quality, and technological innovation. The report, compiled by Fact.MR, provides in-depth analysis of the global sport apparel market for the forecast period 2017-2022, and offers key insights about future market direction.
Global Sports Apparel Market – Key Insights
- On the basis of the product type, the tops & t-shirts segment is likely to retain its top position over 2022. This segment currently command for more than 21% revenue share of the market. Towards the end of the assessment period, the segment is expected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 45,400 Mn, reflecting a healthy CAGR.
- By end use, the men sports apparel segment is expected remain domain throughout the forecast period. Currently, the segment represent nearly two-forth share of the global market in terms of revenue. In addition, the men sports apparel segment is estimated to reach a market valuation in excess of US$ 97,380 Mn by 2022-end, reflecting a steady CAGR. Meanwhile, the women sport apparel segment is projected to hold the second spot in terms of revenue.
- By sales channels, the modern trade segment is expected to remain highly attractive in 2017 and beyond. This segment presently commands for close to 21% share of the market in terms of revenue and is projected to reach of over US$ 42,500 Mn in 2022, expanding at sound CAGR.
- Among regions, the sports apparel market in North America is expected to remain highly lucrative during the forecast period. The region’s market is projected to witness a significant growth over 2022. Also, sales of sport apparels will continue to grow substantially in regions such as Europe and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) during the same period.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/276
Some of the leading companies functioning in the global market for sport apparel include, Adidas AG, Under Armour, Inc., ASICS Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Yonex Co., Ltd., NIKE, Inc., PUMA SE, SKECHERS USA, Inc, Fila Korea Co Ltd., and Lululemon Athletica, Inc. A majority of these market players are concentration on improving their product design and quality in order to expand their global market presence.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556610765/x-ray-fluoroscopy-market-neurosurgery-is-expected-to-lead-the-market-by-application-accounting-for-6-5-cagr
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com