Temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers are set to enable higher growth of the market over the long run. These new temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers allow consumers to set the preferred temperature, which is a much sought-after feature. Temperature-controlled vaporizers also solve the problem of burning in dry herbs. Since cannabis extracts and oils are relatively expensive, people are opting for temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers to minimize wastage and increase efficiency. Moreover, the market share for dry herbs was around 64% in 2020, which is only going to increase, as it’s the cheapest mode of vaping.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5785
As per Fact.MR’s latest industry analysis, the global cannabis vaporizer market is anticipated to expand 3.5X its value over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Portable cannabis vaporizers hold major share of the global market, and are set to touch US$ 14 Bn valuation by 2031-end.
- Conduction vaporizers is the fastest-growing segment, owing to the relatively inexpensive nature of their design.
- Temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers to remain highly sought-after across regions, especially North America.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and hold the highest market share by 2031.
- Canada and the United States of America are key countries governing the demand for cannabis vaporizers.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5785
Key Segments Covered
- By Product Type
- Portable/Handheld Cannabis Vaporizers
- Table Top Cannabis Vaporizers
- By Ingredient
- Cannabis Dry Herb Vaporizers
- Cannabis Oil Vaporizers
- Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
- CO2 Oil
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Cannabis Wax Vaporizers
- Shatter Wax
- Honeycomb Wax
- By Heating Method
- Convection Cannabis Vaporizers
- Conduction Cannabis Vaporizers
- Induction Cannabis Vaporizers
- By Usage
- Cannabis Vaporizers for Medical Purposes
- Cannabis Vaporizers for Recreational Purposes
- By Distribution Channel
- Cannabis Vaporizers Sold through Online Channels
- Cannabis Vaporizers Sold through Offline Channels
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5785
The Cannabis Vaporizer Market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing Cannabis Vaporizer Market does?
- How the global Cannabis Vaporizer Market does looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2029?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global Cannabis Vaporizer Market does?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com