According to a latest study by award-winning market research firm Fact.MR. on Cell Proliferation Assay Market, due to an annual rise in the prevalence of cancer, the global market for cell proliferation assays are projected to register a double-digit growth rate over the forecast period.
According to the study, most market players rely on partnerships and alliances to speed up research activities in order to maintain a competitive advantage. Owing to the high demand for innovative cancer therapeutics, a spurt in R&D activities can be expected during the assessment period.
The proliferation of DNA synthesis cells is the most widely used assay because it produces the most detailed and accurate data. The proliferation assay of metabolic cells is used to calculate the metabolic rate of the cell population. The most widely used indicator for measuring metabolic activity is tetrazolium salts.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1477
- The mechanism of cell division in order to maximize the number of cells is cell proliferation. For the proper development, growth, and maintenance of human beings, cell proliferation plays a crucial role in cellular and tissue homeostasis.
- In the case of few disease disorders, the cell proliferation rate is either increased or decreased. Cell proliferation assays have now been an integral part of the clinical diagnosis of diverse signs of illness.
- Cell proliferation assays are used for cell stimulation study trials, cytotoxicity & clinical assessment, as well as to assess the effects on human cells of pharmacological interventions & growth factors.
- The proliferation of DNA synthesis cells is the most widely used assay because it produces the most detailed and accurate data. The proliferation assay of metabolic cells is used to calculate the metabolic rate of the cell population. The most widely used indicator for measuring metabolic activity is tetrazolium salts.
- The growth of the cell proliferation assay market is fueled by growing demand for proliferation assays for cancer diagnosis.
- The use of cell proliferation assays for drug screening in the event of therapeutic therapies has also expanded the market for drug production proliferation assays.
- Technological developments have enhanced the efficiency of cell proliferation assays in a timely manner with high precision.
- The cell proliferation assay demand is being fuelled by a growing cancer population and increasing research efforts to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Another reason fuelling the development of the cell proliferation assay industry is the lack of alternative assay methods for understanding cell proliferation.
- In clinical and testing uses, other forms of cell proliferation assays have drawbacks that hinder the overall growth of the market for cell proliferation assays.
Thermo Fisher Scientific; Promega Corporation; Abcam Plc; Merck KGaA; Cell Biolabs Inc.; Essen BioScience Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. and Cayman Chemical Company, Inc. are some of the major players operating in the global cell proliferation assay industry.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Request for More Info
More Valuable Insights on Cell Proliferation Assay Market
Fact.MR provides an in-depth analysis of the worldwide market for Alcoholic Liver Diseases in its new offering, showing historical demand figures (2013-2017) and forecast evidence for the period 2018-2028. The research focuses on assay type (DNA Synthesis Cell Proliferation Assay, Metabolic Activity Cell Proliferation Assay, and Antigen Associated Cell Proliferation Assay) and end-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Pharma & Biotech Companies, and Research Organizations) in seven major areas (North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, the Middle East, and Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
- Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market: Demand for dermatology diagnostic instruments is constantly growing with a broad variety and high incidence of skin ailments across regions. The research by Fact.MR discusses why dermatoscopes top the list in terms of demand and how medical tourism supports business expansion. It also talks about how non-invasive dermatological screening methods are gaining popularity in this moderately consolidated market position. It is expected that the COVID-19 pandemic would have a short-term negative effect on the development of the demand for dermatology diagnostic instruments. The report, which points to North America and East Asia leading the global market, provides a comprehensive region-wise review.
- Human Prion Disease Diagnostics Market: Although manufacturers of human prion disease diagnostics devices have faced restrictions due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, with the accelerated introduction of the modern normal, they are rapidly emerging from the setback. With more advanced diagnostic instruments being built, vendors and distributors are expected to see sales grow over the coming years. Fact.MR offers a detailed overview of the global market for human prion disease diagnostics, its capacity, expansion, reach, constraints, and drivers around the globe in its latest report.
About Fact. MR
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates