This particular market is one of the few to benefit from the COVID-19 pandemic. Hospitals have shown significant increase in the demand for indirect calorimeters, especially standalone calorimeters meant for critical care units. On the other hand, portable calorimeters have also seen a rise in demand from research institutes due to inclined interest in research & development by key players in this market space.
Backed by advancements in technologies of indirect calorimeters, the market is expected to witness tremendous growth due to the cost effectiveness and convenience factor of these products, especially portable indirect calorimeters. Indirect calorimeters have several applications in monitoring a patient’s metabolic activities, which further helps doctors provide effective treatment. Thus, wider application of indirect calorimeters coupled with increasing number of hospital admissions will favor the growth of the global indirect calorimeter market over the forecast timeframe, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4% through 2030.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5108
Indirect Calorimeter Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the indirect calorimeter market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, end user, and key regions.
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters
- Portable Indirect Calorimeters
- Hospitals (Critical Care Units)
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
- Others (Sports Centers)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5108
Indirect Calorimeter Market: Key Players
The indirect calorimeter market is moderately consolidated in nature. It has several key players operating in the market, out of which, leading companies are COSMED, MGC Diagnostics, and KORR medical. These companies have sound product portfolios, business strategies, and recent developments. Other players in the market are Microlife USA, Vyaire Medical, GE healthcare, Maastricht Instruments BV, Parvo Medics, and Pacific Medico.
These key players have adopted various strategies such as collaboration with healthcare institutes for the research & development of products, facilitating advanced technologies and increased competition in the market.
Key Takeaways from Indirect Calorimeter Market Study
- Investments in advanced technologies of indirect calorimeters will act as an important driver, increase 1.5x value by 2025.
- Hospitals are the leading end user segment, accounting for 30% share in the indirect calorimeter market, due to significant increase in demand.
- North America is a dominant region in the market, and accounts for 40% of the total revenue share.
- Regions such as Asia are predicted to see significant growth in the indirect calorimeter market, based on exponential increase in population and rising medical tourism in the region.
- The market is moderately consolidated in nature, with key players being COSMED, MGC Diagnostics, and KORR medicals, having a cumulative share of approximately 40% in the market.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5108
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Standalone Indirect Calorimeters’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Standalone Indirect Calorimeters market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Standalone Indirect Calorimeters Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Standalone Indirect Calorimeters demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Standalone Indirect Calorimeters market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Standalone Indirect Calorimeters: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Standalone Indirect Calorimeters market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Standalone Indirect Calorimeters Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Standalone Indirect Calorimeters, Sales and Demand of Standalone Indirect Calorimeters, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
For More Insight- https://www.factmr.com/article/124/latest-trends-in-the-healthcare-industry-how-has-it-transformed-businesses
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com