Rising Demand for Environment-Friendly & Bio-Based Chemicals to Propel the Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Growth During 2021-2031
According to Fact.MR’s latest industry analysis on bio-based platform chemicals, the global market was valued at US$ 13 Mn in 2020 and is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 8% to top US$ 23 Mn by 2031. Demand for C-5 platform chemicals (levulinic acid, glutamic acid, itaconic acid, and xylitol) is projected to rise at a CAGR of 7% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:-
Prominent Key players of the Bio-based platform chemicals market survey report:
- BioAmber, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- PTT Global Chemical Public Co. Ltd.
- DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Company LLC
- Braskem SA
- Evonik Industries AG
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- GFBiochemicals Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- Myriant Corporation
- Novozymes A/S
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
Key Segments in Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Industry Research
- C-3 Platform Chemicals
- Bio-based Glycerol
- Bio-3-Hydroxypropionic Acid
- C-4 Platform Chemicals
- Bio-based Succinic Acid
- Bio-based Fumaric Acid
- Bio-based Malic Acid
- Bio-based Aspartic Acid
- C-5 Platform Chemicals
- Bio-based Levulinic Acid
- Bio-based Glutamic Acid
- Bio-based Itaconic Acid
- Bio-based Xylitol
- C-6 Platform Chemicals
- Bio-based Sorbitol
- Bio-based Glucaric Acid
- Bio-based 2,5-Furan Dicarboxylic Acid
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Polymers
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Plastic Formulation
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Bio-fuel
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Cosmetics
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Paints & Coatings
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Solvents
- Bio-based Platform Chemicals for Pharmaceuticals
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Bio-based platform chemicals Market report provide to the readers?
- Bio-based platform chemicals fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Bio-based platform chemicals player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Bio-based platform chemicals in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Bio-based platform chemicals.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at :-
The report covers following Bio-based platform chemicals Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Bio-based platform chemicals market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Bio-based platform chemicals
- Latest industry Analysis on Bio-based platform chemicals Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Bio-based platform chemicals Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Bio-based platform chemicals demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Bio-based platform chemicals major players
- Bio-based platform chemicals Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Bio-based platform chemicals demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Bio-based platform chemicals Market report include:
- How the market for Bio-based platform chemicals has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Bio-based platform chemicals on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Bio-based platform chemicals?
- Why the consumption of Bio-based platform chemicals highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583