Global forecast for electric scooter sharing market from 2022 to 2032 by product type (floating, direct to station), by distribution channel (online, offline) and region.
The electric scooter sharing market is projected to expand gradually between 2022 and 2032 at a CAGR of 19%. This market was projected to have a global market valuation of US$930 million at the start of 2021 and is projected to reach US$6302.2 million by 2032.
The floating scooters eliminate the need to pick them up and drop them off at their hubs and can be rented from anywhere as per the user’s needs. This flexible character of these scooters enhances its demand and thus captures a major revenue share in the global electric scooter sharing market.
For More Insights On The Market, Request A Sample Of This Report :-
Prominent Key Players of E-Scooter Sharing Market Survey Report:
- Neutron Holdings, Inc.;
- city scooter;
- Cooltra Motosharing, SL;
- Global Bird Inc.;
- Vogo Automotive Pvt. srl;
- GoTo Global Mobility Ltd.;
- Lyft Inc.;
- YOU technology
Key Segments Covered in the Electric Scooter Sharing Market Report
- E-scooter sharing by type:
- Free floating electric scooter sharing
- Sharing of E-scooters in the station
- E-scooter sharing by distribution channel:
- Electric scooter online sharing
- Sharing electric scooters offline
- E-scooter sharing by region:
- North American
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Central and South America
Choose fast and safe PayPal payment method to get full access to this report –
The global electric scooter share market share is highly established, dominated by a few major market players accounting for the majority of the market share. Major market players are pursuing geographic expansion to capture untapped markets. Market share is also increased by mergers and acquisitions between key players.
What sets the Fact.MR report apart from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as EVOLVE (Assess. Visualize. Surpass. Exploit. Verify. Eradicate.) . The report has been specially created to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the Electric Scooter Sharing market. This mechanism focuses on almost all factors in a definite way to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every little aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Electric Scooter Sharing market thus making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: Authors involved in the research activities have visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that key market stakeholders have an overview and help them take certain steps to ensure continued growth during the forecast period.
- Overcoming: The report examines the points that can prove to be an Achilles heel for the Electric Scooter Sharing market and helps to create strategies to overcome the hurdles that can hinder the growth of the Electric Scooter sharing market.
- Leverage: The electric scooter sharing market can leverage certain aspects that can prove to be beneficial for increasing the growth rate. Fact.MR covers all points that key stakeholders can leverage.
- Verification: Research is done systematically to ensure validation of all aspects covered in the report. All points are double checked and verified thoroughly to avoid defects and false information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholders to eradicate all the hurdles standing between the growth rate and electric scooter sharing market.
For more insights into Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Who we are:
Market research and consultancy agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our expert consultants use the latest technology to mine hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients place in our expertise. Covering a broad spectrum: from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in the USA and in Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals and we will be a capable research partner.
21st Floor, 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583 E-