The global eLearning app market experienced meteoric growth in 2021, with worldwide revenue increasing 5.7% year-on-year. The top 5 eLearning app providers in the world have more than 8% market share.
This detailed market research estimates that global revenue from eLearning apps will nearly double from 2022 to 2032, reaching $476.5 billion at the end of 2032 with a high compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7. 1% .
Download a free sample copy of this report:
In the eLearning app industry, leading companies adopt a competitive market pricing strategy. They are forming cooperative relationships with government agencies and educational institutions.
E-learning app development companies may extend their offerings due to the high demand for online learning applications. Market participants are focusing their resources and capital on new R&D activities while attempting to increase their geographic presence.
To meet the dynamic trends in the ever-growing education sector, many organizations are innovating in technologies such as simulation and virtual reality-based e-learning.
Main companies profiled:
- i truth
- Riddler Academy
- LinkedIn Learning
- Myriads X
- Periodic table
- Simple to learn
- Sharing of skills
- Blue Studio
Share your requirements and get customized reports:
Key Segments of e-Learning Apps Industry Research
- e-Learning Apps Market by Type :
- Student Management Systems (SMS)
- Assessment Software
- Virtual Classroom Software
- Video Conferencing Software
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Online Tutoring Platforms
- e-Learning Apps Market by Learning Type :
- Computer Managed Learning (CML)
- Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI)
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Asynchronous Online Learning
- Adaptive e-Learning
- Interactive Online Learning
- Individual Online Learning
- Collaborative Online Learning
- e-Learning Apps Market by Category :
- E2C e-Learning
- E2B e-Learning
- E2E e-Learning
- e-Learning Apps Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Choose fast and safe PayPal payment method to get full access to this report –
Questionnaire Answers in the E-Learning Apps Market Report Include:
- How has the eLearning app market grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of global eLearning apps by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for eLearning apps?
- Why is consumption of eLearning apps higher in the region?
- In which year is the segment expected to surpass the segment?
What sets the Fact.MR report apart from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as EVOLVE (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.) . The report has been specially created to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the e-learning apps market. This mechanism focuses on almost all factors in a definite way to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every little aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the eLearning apps market, thus making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: Authors involved in the research activities have visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that key market stakeholders have an overview and help them take certain steps to ensure continued growth during the forecast period.
- Overcoming: The report examines the points that can prove to be an Achilles heel for the eLearning apps market and helps to create strategies for overcoming the hurdles that can hinder the growth of the eLearning apps market.
- Leverage: The eLearning app market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for increasing the growth rate. Fact.MR covers all points that key stakeholders can leverage.
- Verification: Research is done systematically to ensure validation of all aspects covered in the report. All points are double checked and verified thoroughly to avoid defects and false information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholders to eradicate all the hurdles standing between the growth rate and the eLearning apps market.
For more insights into Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Who we are:
Market research and consultancy agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our expert consultants use the latest technology to mine hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients place in our expertise. Covering a broad spectrum: from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in the USA and in Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals and we will be a capable research partner.
21st Floor, 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583 E-