Foam blowing agents are substances used to produce foam in various applications, including insulation, cushioning, and packaging. The market is driven by the increasing demand for energy-efficient insulation materials, growing construction industry, and increasing demand for lightweight and eco-friendly foam products. Key players in the foam blowing agents market include The Dow Chemical Company, Arkema, Huntsman Corporation, Clariant, and BASF. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the market due to the growing demand for foam products in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
The FDA’s clearance of the use of blowing agents to treat abdominal injuries in military members has improved the industry’s outlook. This discovery will significantly improve the lives of warriors who have endured severe abdominal damage.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5920
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- HC Foam Blowing Agents
- HFC & HCFC Foam Blowing Agents
- Foam Blowing Agent Blends
- HFO Foam Blowing Agents
- Methylal and Methyl Formate
- Others (Liquid CO2 and Water)
- Polyurethane Foam Blowing Agents
- Polystyrene Foam Blowing Agents
- Phenolic Foam Blowing Agents
- Others (PVC Foams, Polyisocyanurate Foams)
- End Use Industry
- Foam Blowing Agents for Building and Construction
- Foam Blowing Agents for Electrical and Electronics
- Foam Blowing Agents for Furniture and Bedding
- Foam Blowing Agents for Automotive
- Foam Blowing Agents for Footwear
- Others (Textiles, Medical, etc.)
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Based on application, polyurethane foams capture a major market share.
- Among the end uses, the electrical & electronics industry has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise in the purchase of consumer appliances over the past decade.
- Asia Pacific is set to dominate market revenue through 2031.
- The market in China is expected to rise at a high single-digit CAGR through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for blowing agents was hit in 2020. But with the manufacturing industry back on track, demand is expected to bounce back.
Key Companies Profiled
- Arkema S.A
- E.I DuPont de Nemours (DuPont)
- Foam Supplies, Inc.
- Guangzhou Jiangyan Chemical Co., Ltd
- HCS Group GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Linde Group
- Marubeni Corporation
- Solvay S.A
- The Chemours Company
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative foam blowing agents markets?
- Which factors will impact the growth of foam blowing agents?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading in the foam blowing agents industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583