The worldwide hiking footwear market was valued at around US$ 18 billion in 2020, or about 4% of the whole footwear market. Sales of hiking footwear are expected to reach US$ 25 Bn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 3%. Over the assessment period of 2021 to 2031, the demand for hiking boots is anticipated to grow more quickly at a CAGR of 4%.
The market size, share, status, production, cost analysis, and market value are all shown in the global hiking footwear market research study with a forecast period of 2021–2031. Additional information has been provided on upstream raw materials, downstream demand analysis, consumption volume, and market share by segments and sub-segments. It offers a detailed look into the categories, uses, segmentations, specifications, and many other aspects of the hiking footwear industry. The regulatory circumstances that have an impact on the numerous choices made in the hiking footwear industry have been carefully observed and described.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=232
- Product Type
- Trail Shoes
- Hiking Shoes
- Hiking Boots
- Mountaineering Boots
- Approach Shoes
- Design Style
- Low Cut Hiking Footwear
- Mid Cut Hiking Footwear
- High Cut Hiking Footwear
- Sales Channel
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Independent Sports Outlets
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Franchised Sports Outlets
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Modern Trade Channels
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Direct to Customer Brand Outlets
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Direct to Customer Online Channels
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Direct to Customer Institutional Channels
- Sales of Hiking Footwear via Third-Party Online Channels
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
- Skechers USA Inc.
- New Balance Inc.
- VF Corporation
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Wolverine World Wide Inc.
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Under Armour Inc.
- Adidas AG
- NIKE Inc.
- Mizuno Corporation
- PUMA SE.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Hiking Footwear Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Hiking Footwear market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Hiking Footwear Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Hiking Footwear
Chapter 4: Presenting the Hiking Footwear Market Factor Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Hiking Footwear market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2031)
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
finally, Hiking Footwear Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies.
FAQs Answered in Market Study
• What will be the market value of Hiking Footwear by the end of 2021?
• What was the CAGR of the market for Hiking Footwear over the past 5 years?
• What is the estimated market value by the end of the forecast period?
• What is the market share of the top 5 players of the Hiking Footwear industry?
• What is the outlook for the North American region?
• How is the European market for Hiking Footwear expected to evolve?
• What are the market statistics for the APAC region?
• Which countries are driving the demand of Hiking Footwear?
• What trends are influencing the Hiking Footwear landscape?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583