According to a recent study analysis on the market landscape, the Flat Glass Coatings Market for flat glass coatings is forecast to reach a value of US$ 4 billion by 2031, according to award-winning consulting company Fact.MR. Increased expenditures in infrastructure development, particularly in the architectural and energy generating sectors, are a major driver of growth.
According to a study of the global flat glass coatings market, it grew 13.6% year over year (YoY) in 2021 to reach US$ 1.9 Bn in December 2021. In 2021, demand for nanocoatings increased 13.7% to reach US$ 291 Mn, while demand for architectural coatings increased 17.9% to reach US$ 383.2 Mn.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6321
Key Segments of Flat Glass Coatings Industry Survey
- Flat Glass Coatings Market by Resin:
- Polyurethane Flat Glass Coatings
- Epoxy Flat Glass Coatings
- Acrylic Flat Glass Coatings
- Other Resins
- Flat Glass Coatings Market by Product Type:
- Solvent-based Flat Glass Coatings
- Water-based Flat Glass Coatings
- Nano Flat Glass Coatings
- Flat Glass Coatings Market by Application:
- Mirror Coatings
- Solar Power
- Other Applications
- Flat Glass Coatings Market by Region:
- North America Flat Glass Coatings Market
- Latin America Flat Glass Coatings Market
- Europe Flat Glass Coatings Market
- East Asia Flat Glass Coatings Market
- South Asia & Oceania Flat Glass Coatings Market
- Middle East & Africa Flat Glass Coatings Market
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Acrylic flat glass coatings to experience massive surge, expected to record a stellar 15% CAGR through 2031
- Polyurethane flat glass coatings likely to be valued at nearly US$ 2 billion by the end of the forecast period
- Demand for flat glass mirror coatings to emerge the strongest, holding above 40% market share in 2020
- Water-based flat glass coatings to emerge dominant by technology, capturing over 50% revenue share by 2031
- Flat glass coating sales in the U.S. topped US$ 400 million in 2020, attributed to high uptake in solar power generation
- China to spearhead growth in East Asia, expected to reach nearly US$ 1 billion by 2031
- India, Australia, and South Korea to collectively generate over US$ 600 million in revenue
Revenue from Flat Glass Coatings Industry from 2016 to 2020 Compared to Demand Outlook from 2021 to 2031
In recent years, comprehensive sales of flat glass coatings reached expanded at an impressive 12% CAGR. Owing to its extensive application in building construction-both in commercial and residential sectors, the market exhibited tremendous growth potential and expanded at an annual rate of 14% between 2016 and 2020.
Prospects nosedived significantly during the coronavirus pandemic, attributed to cessation of industrial manufacturing operations in the wake of stringent lockdowns. American coatings manufacturer PPG Industries, for instance, reported a decline of approximately 7% compared to 2019 (US$ 3.4 billion) in Q1 2020. Other manufacturers noted a similar downswing. However, prospects eventually rebounded from Q4 2020, as restriction began to ease
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583