Investments in label claims and certifications are slated to majorly benefit market incumbents in the free-from foods market. Further, this is anticipated to assist producers in limiting regional trade compliances.
The free-from foods market is set to witness growth at a 6% CAGR over the assessment period, 2020-2030. The growth can be primarily attributed to the expansion of the global processed food industry.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Free-from Foods Market – Key Takeaways
- By product, the GMO-free foods hold a substantial proportion of the global market size during 2020-2030.
- Based on nature, the conventional category will exhibit dominance over the forecast period.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets sales channel will assist the global market growth foreseen in the market.
Free-from Foods Market – Driving Factors
- Consumer’s preference for gluten-free flours, lactose-free, and sugar-free products particularly by aging population complimenting the market growth
- The surging demand of consumers for clean label ingredients in daily life products acts as a growth promoter of the market.
- Consumer’s inclination towards organic and natural food products will further act as a catalyst in the market growth.
The free-from foods market is fragmented in nature, with the top players accounting for only one-third of the revenue share. The market is expected to head towards consolidation at a gradual pace, owing to significant investments by top players to increase their product portfolio and penetration in the market.
Companies have been increasingly investing in research & development to turn their existing product portfolios towards allergen-free ingredients. They have also been increasing their penetration with investments in collaborations with third-party retailers.
Major companies identified in the free-from foods market are Tate & Lyle PLC, Nestle SA, Danone SA, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd, The Coca-Cola Company, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd., General Mills Inc., Kikkoman Corporation, Blue Diamond Growers, Post Holdings Inc., and Lactalis International. The majority of producers in the market are enhancing their product lines with new introductions in addition to addressing concerns with allergens in their entire product lines.
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of the free-from foods market on the basis of product, nature, sales channel, and region.
- By Product :
- Cereals & Grains
- Edible Oil
- Meat & Poultry
- Packaged Food
- Sugar-free Beverages
- Sugar-free Dairy Products
- Sugar-free Confectionery
- Sugar-free Ice Cream
- Sugar-free Bakery Products
- Soy-based Dairy-free Products
- Almond-based Dairy-free Products
- Oat-based Dairy-free Products
- Hemp-based Dairy-free Products
- Coconut-based Dairy-free Products
- Rice-based Dairy-free Products
- Gluten-free Bakery Products
- Gluten-free Pasta
- Gluten-free Baby Food
- Gluten-free Ready Meals
- Textured Vegetable Protein
- Other Meat-free products
- Condensed Milk
- Milk Powder
- Ice Cream
- Infant Formula
- Processed Milk Products
- Artificial Ingredient-free Food
- By Nature :
- By Sales Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
More on the Report
The FACT.MR’s market research report provides in-depth insights into the free-from foods market. The market is scrutinized based on product (GMO-free, sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, meat free, lactose-free, and artificial ingredient-free), nature (conventional and organic), and sales channel (direct sales, hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online retail, and others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA)).